Of course this is a threAD

• Chloe
  • 07-08-2015, 05:56 PM
So I find it hilarious that people here accuse providers of posting threADs as if it's a bad thing. Is this not a board where providers place ads and get reviewed? Look I am doing it now! You all see my signature line and where I will be visiting next!
Love your new threAD hottie!!!!
  • Chloe
  • 07-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Love you long time Trisha!
So I find it hilarious that people here accuse providers of posting threADs as if it's a bad thing. Is this not a board where providers place ads and get reviewed? Look I am doing it now! You all see my signature line and where I will be visiting next! Originally Posted by Chloe
Let me help, Chloe is

Titillating
Horny
Refreshing
Elegant
Adventurous &
Delicious
  • Chloe
  • 07-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Let me help, Chloe is

Titillating
Horny
Refreshing
Elegant
Adventurous &
Delicious Originally Posted by jondalart
Yummy .,....,..just yummy
Dallas is a lot of fun but crazy hot right now. Safe travels and have fun!
Dallas huh Chloe
can you please

bring this girl back please

^^^^+1^^^^
You know i love me some chloe and countrygirl
So I heard!!! Wish I had seen the festivities!!!
  • Chloe
  • 07-14-2015, 02:08 AM
Thanks lexxy! I have traveled to Texas more times than I can count so it might be a seen and screened trip but I will be extra careful!

JB who is that hottie??!!! I'd love to meet her when I get out that way!!!
  • Tiger
  • 07-14-2015, 02:24 AM

JB who is that hottie??!!! I'd love to meet her when I get out that way!!! Originally Posted by Chloe
It is Alice Desiree
So I find it hilarious that people here accuse providers of posting threADs as if it's a bad thing. Is this not a board where providers place ads and get reviewed? Look I am doing it now! You all see my signature line and where I will be visiting next! Originally Posted by Chloe
I was able to read the threAD w/o seeing your signature. ThreAD harder.
Chloe always gives good thread!
Oh and yah.. find that alice girl before i do!!!
  • Chloe
  • 07-15-2015, 01:20 AM
You all know me by now don't you? Lol I made a request to sponcer her in what I could to come this way and let us all cross our fingers on an arrival. On a side note you boys better make good on your requests so she has a worthwhile time our way!