Back from the beach... new pics!

Thought I would share a few pictures from my trip to Florida last week!

Smooch!

Lea
  • DinDC
  • 06-05-2013, 05:06 AM
Dayummmm, Lea!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
You are such a bad girl - yum!

JaG
Wow! I bet the seagulls did a lot of mating after looking down on you!!!!!

STUNNING
Now where exactly is that deserted (maybe not) stretch of beach where you frollic around naked, lol.
wow--sexy
My word... Sooooo, when ya gonna see me again?? The splash one if my FAVORITE damn that looks amazing woman!
Thanks everyone! I had a good time taking them as did the person behind the camera! He will remain anonymous unless he wishes to come forward! LOL

Now where exactly is that deserted (maybe not) stretch of beach where you frollic around naked, lol. Originally Posted by vicinms
We were near Cape Canaveral FL at a beach called Playalinda. It is an "unofficial" nude beach. Unofficial because it is still against the law but this particular location has long had a reputation as a nude beach and the local government leaves it alone!

Not very crowded during the week!

Smooch!

Lea
  • DinDC
  • 06-07-2013, 07:17 PM
If you want to go there, go to the NORTH DEADEND of Playalinda Beach Rd - parking lot 13 (although the "13" sign seems to have fallen down). Then go NORTH up the beach after you cross over the dune. Be sure to do all of this, because all the rest of Playalinda Beach is a family area, and your um, "openness" will likely not be appreciated!

Oooops, guess I just "came forward"!

Best,
A_S

PS - I came forward a lot the evening after we took those pix! But I guess that's a different story...
A_S:

Maybe it should be called Playwitlea Beach now.

JaG
  • DinDC
  • 06-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Sounds great J_A_G! Not sure that the civvies who use the other 99% of the beach would understand the name change tho...lol!

Best,
A_S