What the what?!?

Soooooo...
The phone has been blowing up for weeks... ESPECIALLY since it was mentioned that Kayci Wright & I are playing together again...
However, we get here and everyone has gone ghost. Is something going on that we're not aware of?!?

Sure hate to waste these cute lil matching outfits we got for this trip!
Sure hate looking silly cause I've bragged on you shreveport fellas!
However, we get here and everyone has gone ghost. Is something going on that we're not aware of?!? Originally Posted by Buxom Blonde
It's the norm there.

The Shreveport/Bossier City
section should be removed
from Eccie
Hey now, it really isn't that bad here . We have done alot to curb that kind of thing here and we are proud the changes

Some guys will always be jerks lol, but there are a LOT of great guys here and we are quite happy with their support and patronage.

I'm sorry your visit may not have gone well, I know the feeling of a less than profitable trip. We all do. Hope your next one is better

Majic
Hey now, it really isn't that bad here . We have done alot to curb that kind of thing here and we are proud the changes

Some guys will always be jerks lol, but there are a LOT of great guys here and we are quite happy with their support and patronage.

I'm sorry your visit may not have gone well, I know the feeling of a less than profitable trip. We all do. Hope your next one is better

Majic Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth
I agree with you and we have become a team and currently trying to make it stronger and I have plenty of locals that I'm happy there happy too yes it gets slow but majority time it makes up for it's loss when it does rain again
  • R.M.
  • 01-30-2017, 11:10 AM
I use to visit here once a month for a long time. Not one client came from here. They all came from P411. That is your best bet.
Things are getting better in our area as we have some nice ladies coming to our town and those that give great service for a reasonable price do well. Those that limit the menu and up the price don't seem to do as well. I cannot speak for others but we now have exceptional local providers that are 100% GFE and provide over the top service for a reasonable price and that is what the travel ladies have to compete with.
Yes I guess they spoiled us but in a good way.
I have seen a couple of travelers in the last month or so that we also on top of their game and affordable but some just do not get it.
If I were a provider I would do my homework before traveling and be sure my service was compatible with our market and pricing was in line with what you are competing against.
Please do not be offended by my comments but I was a sales manager for many years and do understand price and demand markets. Just food for thought as I hope all providers can do really well as it is a tough job and it takes a tough lady to put up with the clients.
Just my two cents and that is worth nothing.
Yes we are spoiled for sure I've been in p411 for 7 years & it has definitely getting a little harder for me to make the drive over for a lot of the Providers that are there now.But well said HD.
Oh yes, I've enjoyed my stays in the city. The fellas & local providers have been nothing but great.
Just hated to bring Kayci after bragging and it get so quiet. Was just timing... ha. That's what I get for running off at the mouth..
But, I Certainly didn't mean to sound irritated or less than appreciative of the la fellas!
Things are getting better in our area as we have some nice ladies coming to our town and those that give great service for a reasonable price do well. Those that limit the menu and up the price don't seem to do as well. I cannot speak for others but we now have exceptional local providers that are 100% GFE and provide over the top service for a reasonable price and that is what the travel ladies have to compete with.
Yes I guess they spoiled us but in a good way.
I have seen a couple of travelers in the last month or so that we also on top of their game and affordable but some just do not get it.
If I were a provider I would do my homework before traveling and be sure my service was compatible with our market and pricing was in line with what you are competing against.
Please do not be offended by my comments but I was a sales manager for many years and do understand price and demand markets. Just food for thought as I hope all providers can do really well as it is a tough job and it takes a tough lady to put up with the clients.
Just my two cents and that is worth nothing. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
I will see your 2¢ and raise you 2¢. That's equals 4¢ and that is my 2¢ worth.
Fuck now I'm broke again. Shit fucks...

Majic Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth
Certain members of the Quad Squad have me spoiled. MMM and KIKI.
With that being said
Ladies you better be 1,000,000% GFE/PSE to the max to get some love out of me. Whitney you are part of that 1,000,000%. Girl's y'all have game. Much love...
So when ladies ask about Shreveport. I will be sure to tell them, no need. Move on to the next town. Your local ladies got it covered. And I could direct them to this thread, so they read it for themselves, how they are not wanted.....

Whew, didn't know Shreveport Had it so good...that traveling ladies can skip right over it...

Goodnight
So when ladies ask about Shreveport. I will be sure to tell them, no need. Move on to the next town. Your local ladies got it covered. And I could direct them to this thread, so they read it for themselves, how they are not wanted.....

Whew, didn't know Shreveport Had it so good...that traveling ladies can skip right over it...

Goodnight Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I don't think they meant we don't want visitors, we LOVE having travelling ladies stop in....I think what they mean is they want QUALITY ladies, like they've become accustomed to .
I don't think you should speak for all the men on this is board. Although I'm "new" to this board, I am a veteran on several other boards in the Midwest. As soon as I joined this board (because of my new location), I received at least 10 PM's that there were all basically the same.

1. We wish more providers stopped in Shreveport
2. You'll be disappointed at the amount of choices in this destination city.

Competition is a good thing. Everybody ups their game, including the "John's"

-- Take no offense...just my opinion
MMM +1 I can assure you she knows what she is talking about. Shreveport is again a good town and we do try to support traveling ladies that are on top of their game and have a reasonable price menu.
I am getting up in years and can not always go like I used to but I try to help local as much as I can and do see several traveling ladies.
Welcome to Shreveport the land of opportunity.
There are a lot of hobbyist in this town that spend a lot of money. Most of them are lurkers who don't want to put up with drama bullshit. If you are not getting the appointment request or you hear crickets when you come to town you may want to look within yourself to see what you could do better.

I use to visit here once a month for a long time. Not one client came from here. They all came from P411. That is your best bet. Originally Posted by R.M.
Excellent advice.