From the Majic Playground....Goodbye, So Long, Au Revoir, Adieu, Ciao....

Well, Gents and Ladies, it's time to say So Long to y'all here on eccie.... for the foreseeable future. But I will not be far lol...and I will still be watching to make sure y'all act right

It's hard to believe it's been almost three and a half years since I started playing in this hobby. I have learned so so much!! About myself, and about humanity. And I find that the most valuable take-away for me personally, are the friends I've made. I have been so blessed to meet and build unique relationships with so many DIFFERENT kinds of people! I have felt every emotion, explored new and amazing things, felt my heart be touched in ways I would have never imagined when I started this incredible journey.

I have enjoyed living every moment...even the sketchy ones teach good lessons lol...and I have NO regrets. Not one. What I have are a treasure chest of memories that will make me smile for a lifetime...and probably make many wonder just WHAT I'm smiling about

Thank you all for walking the path with me, for leaving an imprint on my heart, for being beautiful bright threads in the tapestry of my life.

A few things I hope y'all will take with you from me....

Treat each other with kindness and respect. Always.

Know that YOU are key to your own happiness.

Regret is for what you DONT do....LIVE life, LAUGH often, and most important of all...LOVE. Love with your whole heart and zero judgement!!

Peace, Love, and Happiness to all! It's been a grand ride and I have enjoyed every moment!

Majic
Bye babe. You popped my Eccie cherry and for that I Thank You
End of an era, an era of beginnings. We will miss you on the board my little Viking queen, but there are new stories to make and new memories to craft. Much happiness, chick.
How lucky I am to
have been able to
hang out w/MsMajic.
I wish you all the best
and please keep In touch.

Thank you, ~P
You have taught me so much and have helped me enjoy so much!! We will miss you here on the boards but I'm looking forward to still sharing many joys in the future!!