Another double with Kiki

We'll Kiki and I have claimed another victim. Invited the lovely miss leahalea to join us for fun. Some pole play, some toy play. A whole lot of everybody taking turns on each other. Thank leahalea for joining us. Next time hope to get the other half of the quad squad involved.
When I read your title I thought you were talking about Muffy and Fluffy.

I wanna see the videos.
Mr H, muffy and fluffy were well taken care of.
Just had a double with DD and Lehalea
Oh yes I had a great time with randy and Kiki hope to do it again real soon!! Kiki is one sweet treat that's for sure ��
Just had a double with DD and Lehalea Originally Posted by Cassmann
And yes we did I'm glad that we could kiss and make up with each other ! Lol!!! Of coarse as always had fun with my little mrs.pretty kitty Destiny Devine, She is most definitely one I can't get enough of ! You can't help but want that sexy pretty and fun lady !
And yes we did I'm glad that we could kiss and make up with each other ! Lol!!! Of coarse as always had fun with my little mrs.pretty kitty Destiny Devine, She is most definitely one I can't get enough of ! You can't help but want that sexy pretty and fun lady ! Originally Posted by LehaLea
I Feel Special and Loved😎. LehaLea You Are Definitely Sexy as Well Especially With That Big "Ole" Booty Of Yours. I Had A lot of fun With You Tonight During The Double, and The Girl Time After. I love the fact that us local girls get a long and that we all play well together. I finally got to play with CarmenSanDiegoInLA couple weeks ago she is sexy and fun LehaLea You would like her. MMM is absolutely amazing and my Fav Play-Date and shes my Bestie. Kiki is bubbly sexy and I love those girls of hers fluffy and muffy. See we Def are lucky to have such a fun sexy group of local providers here in SBC!!!! Us girls are lucky to have fun sweet Gents Like RandyShreveport, the rest of our local guys
💖My HarleyDiablo💖 especially(My Fave)❣. Our Local Gents are Awesome Sauce and I love playing with them as much as I do the ladies. SBC might be scary at times because of LE, however I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
I Feel Special and Loved😎. LehaLea You Are Definitely Sexy as Well Especially With That Big "Ole" Booty Of Yours. I Had A lot of fun With You Tonight During The Double, and The Girl Time After. I love the fact that us local girls get a long and that we all play well together. I finally got to play with CarmenSanDiegoInLA couple weeks ago she is sexy and fun LehaLea You would like her. MMM is absolutely amazing and my Fav Play-Date and shes my Bestie. Kiki is bubbly sexy and I love those girls of hers fluffy and muffy. See we Def are lucky to have such a fun sexy group of local providers here in SBC!!!! Us girls are lucky to have fun sweet Gents Like RandyShreveport, the rest of our local guys
💖My HarleyDiablo💖 especially(My Fave)❣. Our Local Gents are Awesome Sauce and I love playing with them as much as I do the ladies. SBC might be scary at times because of LE, however I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
Originally Posted by destinydevine
Right back at ya! And I totally say the same and we have worked hard to get Shreveport/Bossier city to where we are now and with much appreciated help and hard work from one of my most fav ladies that I repect highly MMM!! Would love to meet Carmen here soon we need to stick together like that !
Yeppers, love me carman and quad squad.
I've seen KiKi quite a few times and didn't know they had names... Now I feel like I haven't been formally introduced... I'm going to have to fix that, I'd hate to call one the wrong name! Of course it's hard to say anything with your mouth full!!! Luv me some KiKi
I've seen KiKi quite a few times and didn't know they had names... Now I feel like I haven't been formally introduced... I'm going to have to fix that, I'd hate to call one the wrong name! Of course it's hard to say anything with your mouth full!!! Luv me some KiKi Originally Posted by Waterloggedhead
Fluffy and muffy I met them when you had the first QUAD SQUAD experience LOL
Yes I've met them twice now !!! There great !
I wish you beautiful ladies would visit Baton Rouge soon