Response to waterloggedhead bashing review

I met the gentleman this morning (appt was yesterday) and refunded him not only the 150 but an additional 20. He received 170 from me this morning. NEVER ever in my 8-9 years of being a provider have I been accused of being a Rip off. In addition, I have about 15-18 months left of being in this industry and I would like to go out with the same good reliable rep as I have maintained throughout this journey.

He scheduled an hour via p411 request form with note attached asking for possibility to extend. I said why don't we do 90 he then replied he would prefer to start with an hour with option to extend. I informed him I had other appts and inquiries so let's just keep it at the hour. He said "As you wish" all of this is documented on p411 appt request forms, and text messages on both our cells. I am hoping he is man enough to fix the issue of trying to give me a bad rep especially after I bought him lunch by giving him an additional 20 back. Total refund to waterloggedhead was $170..I did not count the money while he was in sight which is the reason I had to meet him on the first place for the refund.

Thank you for reading. There is nothing more to say or respond to on my end. Have a great day Ya'll
I've emailed the moderator and from what I understand, I can not add this following statement to my original review. I can only tag the review, which I did with the following:

There is a difference in opinion and interpertation of emails and text between AlexisAndersonXX and myself. Probably some join blame to be had on both sides, there most often is in any disagreement. Whether I think I'm mostly right or she does, will probably never change. The fact is that she did return to me 170 this morning, which was 150 for the session overage and 20, as she says, to pay for my lunch.

I will not entertain any additional comments and wish to just move forward.

I do wish her the best in her future endeavors and safe travels ahead.

Thanks, Waterloggedhead
It appears that things have been amicably worked out between the two concerned. I don't believe any further comments are necessary...BUT, in open and honest discussion I will leave the thread open if everyone plays nice.
MM