CNN has Obama's Current Approval's now at 50%

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/30/politi...oll/index.html

For comparison purposes only, Clinton's approvals with a little over one year left in his 2nd term was 57%

Shrubbie's approvals with a little over one year left in his 2nd term was (get this folks) 32%.

And you were awfully damned quiet when it was 47% weren't you. Want to guess how low it will go when Obamacare fully clicks into place?
And you were awfully damned quiet when it was 47% weren't you. Want to guess how low it will go when Obamacare fully clicks into place? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Shrubbie's approvals were in 2007 were at 32%.
And you were awfully damned quiet when it was 47% weren't you. Want to guess how low it will go when Obamacare fully clicks into place? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
But you weren't, JDrunk!
Which means what exactly? Harry Truman's polls were very low when he left office and now he is considered a pretty good president. By the way, GW Bush's poll numbers are up as well. Why don't you mention that?
Bush isn't president, JDrunk, and he won't be running again.

Why do his numbers matter at all?

Ahhhh. You're equivocating again. Go figure, JDrunk!

Hic!
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/30/politi...oll/index.html

For comparison purposes only, Clinton's approvals with a little over one year left in his 2nd term was 57%

Shrubbie's approvals with a little over one year left in his 2nd term was (get this folks) 32%.

Originally Posted by bigtex
Understandable. The press crucified President Bush ever waking minute, while they are two busy shining President Obama's boots to even bother being objective.

I look at it this way. Even with the Press functioning as not much more than a cheering section for the DNC, half the people in the Country thinks he sucks.
  • shanm
  • 07-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Understandable. The press crucified President Bush ever waking minute, while they are two busy shining President Obama's boots to even bother being objective.

I look at it this way. Even with the Press functioning as not much more than a cheering section for the DNC, half the people in the Country thinks he sucks. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You are insane. You think the "press" and the right wing don't have it in for Obama?
Anything he does or doesn't do is scrutinized to the point of ridiculousness. The amount of hate that this president gets from the right wing is unprecedented. Don't know if it's because he's black or because the RWWs are just venting all their built up anger that they should have unleashed on Bush, but didn't.

All these years the right has been trying to demonize him and guess what? Didn't work. Approval rating is still up.

Conservatives fail at just about everything that they do.
You think the "press" and the right wing don't have it in for Obama? Originally Posted by shanm

... the community coordinator ...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...oval-1044.html

But the average is 46% .... The disapproval is 50% on the average.

Perhaps that is because Fox is 44% ...
  • shanm
  • 07-02-2015, 01:39 PM
All hail the irrelevant pic irrelevant Master, irrelvant LLIdiot.....
LittleKotex deserves the cherry-picker of the year award!

Notice how there were 8 polls in the last 3 weeks and he picks the outlier that makes Obama look more popular/less unpopular than all of the others?

And lookee how obsessed he is with citing where Bush Jr was in the polls AT THE LOW-POINT OF HIS 8 YEARS in office (2007). That's about as valid as me insisting Bushie was a very popular POTUS based on his high point in the polls just after 9/11!

LittleKotex must think we are as stupid as he is.

What were the polls at the beginning of the Iraq war? Did that make it right? I don't think the poll measures the popularity of the President. I think it measures the stupidity of the American people.
I don't think the poll measures the popularity of the President. I think it measures the stupidity of the American people. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't think it measures either, frankly. It's an estimate based on a sampling.

At best it allows an individual to claim he or she is "with" the larger crowd ...

... as though that were some "stamp of approval" of the individual's beliefs.

A purpose for them in campaigns is to dry up the money for the other opponent(s) and turn on the "fire hose" for the candidate shown to be the "favorite" in the polls ... So therein lies the value and motive of the "manipulation" ... Now what is one's motive today to cherry pick the highest poll (even though the media outlet is not the HIGHEST in DOMESTIC ratings (CNN can't legitimate count its foreign audience in its comparative ratings).

So a "higher %" of a fewer number of people in the U.S. approves of Obama.

Anyone who picks one poll out of eight is ......."Grasping at straws!"

I hope Michelle doesn't get jealous, because he's coming out of the closet.
32%?????

That's damn near as low as whale shit!