WELL I HAVE GIVEN THE OP A CHANCE TO HEAR HIS SIDE.

HE HASN'T RESPONDED BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE POSTS FAKE REVIEWS . nOW I WANT THAT REVIEW DOWN.
Not the way it works.
This man posted A FAKE REVIEW ON ME.........PERIOD ...END OF STORY.....I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHICH ONE OF YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT. sO WHY DON'T YALL HEAD BACK TO THE HEN HOUSE AND DO WHAT YALL DO BEST ...KACKEL KACKLE...
talk shit about all us providers.....then wanna pm me us when you want your dick sucked!!!!! take that to ML...IDGAF...I'M DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION!!!!!!
This man posted A FAKE REVIEW ON ME.........PERIOD ...END OF STORY.....I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHICH ONE OF YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT. sO WHY DON'T YALL HEAD BACK TO THE HEN HOUSE AND DO WHAT YALL DO BEST ...KACKEL KACKLE...
talk shit about all us providers.....then wanna pm me us when you want your dick sucked!!!!! take that to ML...IDGAF...I'M DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION!!!!!! Originally Posted by uniquemonique

Up all night got me feeling like....
... I'M DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION!!!!!! Originally Posted by uniquemonique
I'm gonna just guess here: NOT.
I'm gonna just guess here: NOT. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
She gave him a whole 2 hours to respond before starting another rant (or thread, whatever you want to call it).

Drinking alone at night never leads to good posts, well, usually.
You guys are so mean and clueless. You seem to get off on attempting to get a negative rise out of people.

Anyone who has seen Unique Monique knows she doesn't drink, she doesn't do 1/2 HR sessions for 100, ever, and SS is not on her menu. She only recently became aware of the fake review by some a-hole loser who wanted free access to the ml (or by a cop who is submitting reviews so he can have creds to get a real session and make a bust)

What a bunch of losers some of the members here are. No wonder so few guys post regularly anymore.

Out.
You guys are so mean and clueless. You seem to get off on attempting to get a negative rise out of people.

Anyone who has seen Unique Monique knows she doesn't drink, she doesn't do 1/2 HR sessions for 100, ever, and SS is not on her menu. She only recently became aware of the fake review by some a-hole loser who wanted free access to the ml (or by a cop who is submitting reviews so he can have creds to get a real session and make a bust)

What a bunch of losers some of the members here are. No wonder so few guys post regularly anymore.

Out. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Yea, because she handled it so well right off the start before anyone said anything to her. Don't be a fucking white Knight ass hat. You want to help, help her tackle this the more professional way.

A simple - "hey community, I don't think this reviewer saw me. He is a low volume poster, mentions services I don't offer and doesn't respond to inquiries about our seasion. Be safe community"

Then you, as a good lapdog, could post a link to said comment on the review to help her out.

Or you could just let your pussy flap and bitch about how it's the guys fault.
  • BLM69
  • 02-16-2016, 09:39 AM
Yea, because she handled it so well right off the start before anyone said anything to her. Don't be a fucking white Knight ass hat. You want to help, help her tackle this the more professional way.

A simple - "hey community, I don't think this reviewer saw me. He is a low volume poster, mentions services I don't offer and doesn't respond to inquiries about our seasion. By safe community"

Then you, as a good lapdog, could post a link to said comment on the review to help her out.

Or you could just let your pussy flap and bitch about how it's the guys fault. Originally Posted by Boltfan
You might have created a new classic right there LOL The pussy flap
Boltfan, if everyone did things the way you think they should have done them, you would have nothing to complain/post about. Try enjoying how different people handle things differently than you handle them. I know it is often tough being like Mary Poppins....perfect in every way.
Try to live and let live.......a little more often.

Happy is just.......well......it's just better. Why be a hard ass about something that doesn't really matter to you? Or that you have no control over? Why add frustration to your already complex life. Keep it simple. Take a deep breath ..........and.........relax.
Boltfan, if everyone did things the way you think they should have done them, you would have nothing to complain/post about. Try enjoying how different people handle things differently than you handle them. I know it is often tough being like Mary Poppins....perfect in every way.
Try to live and let live.......a little more often.

Happy is just.......well......it's just better. Why be a hard ass about something that doesn't really matter to you? Or that you have no control over? Why add frustration to your already complex life. Keep it simple. Take a deep breath ..........and.........relax. Originally Posted by Invisible1
I do enjoy how different people handle things, it can be quite funny to watch. Like I found it funny how you shoved your tongue so far up her ass to defend her actions. That was some funny shit. By the way, how did her colon taste?

I am very happy actually. You do your thing (btw, there is still some shit on your upper left nostril) and I will do mine.

Out. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Gee, she sounds like a fun time. I have seen her, not BCD because in between her begging for money I found she doesn't like to see guys over 6", but you have fun with her.

You said you were out, that WK thing sure is powerful.