What ladies love dato?

Title says it all. I miss lickin the nice clean starfish of a beautiful woman and it seems a lot of ladies here are not fans of it.
I am
I do, too.

Maybe the lady was surprised or not quite prepared for that? Never know when she might be having a unsettled day and not so comfortable with it.
I am.

Maybe the lady was surprised or not quite prepared for that? Never know when she might be having a unsettled day and not so comfortable with it. Originally Posted by FireKitten
I don't surprise ladies with it. Once I set a date with a provider I find out what they themselves like and don't like so I don't do something wrong.
I love dato
  • anita
  • 03-03-2016, 12:04 PM
I do!
I love it

Nice thread and good info ladies
I very seldom have a lady refuse DATO, but I always let them know ahead of time that I enjoy it, so they can prepare.
I very seldom have a lady refuse DATO, but I always let them know ahead of time that I enjoy it, so they can prepare. Originally Posted by flanker1017
Because I get off on pleasing a woman I like to know before hand.

This is only fantasy but I try to simulate true gfe experience as much as possible so I can trick myself into believing it.

Once the session is over I'm back to reality.
Yeeesss!!! For me its not so much the licking sensation that makes me climax... its the noises!!!! i looovee hearing the smacking, slurping, and kissing noises!! ..especially while im watching him eat his plate... it drives me craaazzzyyy!!!.. makes me have the biggest O's ever!!!
I enjoy having my asshole licked, tongue fucked, and why not go ahead and stick your finger in there too while I vibrate my clit and when I cream you can have some of that too💋
I enjoy having my asshole licked, tongue fucked, and why not go ahead and stick your finger in there too while I vibrate my clit and when I cream you can have some of that too💋 Originally Posted by realityordream
Oh my :0
There are women that don't love to have their starfish worshipped? Stop the insanity ladies and ASSume the position. FDAU is one of my fav's
Love DATO, especially with my Hitachi Magic Wand on my clit at the same time! Mmmmm