DallasDoll_Reagan**STAY_AWAY**

• maak
  • 03-05-2016, 11:52 PM
I would like to make awareness of this provider, so called DallasDoll also known as Reagan. who has stood me couple of times. Tried making arrangements several times and upon acknowledgement, did not go as per plan. she is a stuck up provider with some issues. I have all the proof regarding communicates with her. I will just move on to the next provider as MONEY talks, but you guys if we are together as one, pls stay away from this stupidity.

Reagan or whatever o whoever you are, if you are in business, its bc of guys and if you cannot be a good provider find something else to do, better yet go flip burgers. i am sure someone can use your talent in burger industry.

Please, if you do continue as a provider , know your customer, bc if you don't respect them, you won't establish a good reputation as some of the legend providers in this forum.
I feel very sorry for you and wish you good luch with your so called 'no show' issues.
she's hot but I had the same issue. Lost interest.
Not a review. Moved to COED
... Tried making arrangements several times and upon acknowledgement, did not go as per plan ... pls stay away from this stupidity ... Originally Posted by maak
I guess you never heard the old adage: fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me? The shame is clearly on you, and thus, the stupidity.

However, I did enjoy the rhythms of your post. It seems that most people do not post like they speak in real life. But with your post I could totally imagine you as the drunk guy sitting next to me at some shitty bar, rambling on and on about some nonsense or another. I think you captured the tone perfectly. So, thank you, good sir, for that.
I've seen DD several times and have never had a problem and have always had great sessions with her. Don't be too butt hurt. It happens in the hobby. Just move on.
I would like to make awareness of this provider, so called DallasDoll also known as Reagan. who has stood me couple of times. Tried making arrangements several times and upon acknowledgement, did not go as per plan. she is a stuck up provider with some issues. I have all the proof regarding communicates with her. I will just move on to the next provider as MONEY talks, but you guys if we are together as one, pls stay away from this stupidity.

Reagan or whatever o whoever you are, if you are in business, its bc of guys and if you cannot be a good provider find something else to do, better yet go flip burgers. i am sure someone can use your talent in burger industry.

Please, if you do continue as a provider , know your customer, bc if you don't respect them, you won't establish a good reputation as some of the legend providers in this forum.
I feel very sorry for you and wish you good luch with your so called 'no show' issues. Originally Posted by maak
Is English your second language? If so, are you fluent and articulate in your first language? If so, would you be so kind as to post entirely in your first language?
Just a bit of reality check. She will still make plenty of money because she has big ol' titties.

You advisory will eventually go unnoticed because it will be on page 10.

Everyone always talks about customer service as if they were buying a suit from Nordstroms. They are selling sex. So calm down.

Finally your alert gave me "tired head" as it was really hard to read and comprehend.
Just because a guy has money, doesn't mean a chick wants to see you.

Maybe she choose to ignore you for whatever reason.
Just because a guy has money, doesn't mean a chick wants to see you.

Maybe she choose to ignore you for whatever reason. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kaylee, you still playing in the Big D?
Sorry this happened to you, bud....but as Hobby Jon said, It happens (like shit)....erase and move on. I've met Reagan before and I thought she was a lotta fun & very cool (and yes....bit ol' titties....damn!) Again...put it behind you and move along. Waaaaaaaay too many starfish in the sea to get bent outa shape over one.