Eccie

I've had a lot of smart remarks made about the way I conduct business. Paying with Credit card, pre booking ect. I started being a provider at a spa, everything was set up and went by protocol so I didn't have any issues with people elaborating negative scenarios of what can happen in session. I've also seen a lot of drama on here. Geez wouldn't think I would see so much superficiality between adults wanting a fun arrangement.. Maybe that's why I'm not getting the right type of clients I don't tolerate what comes with the site. I just provide a good time, drama free, no extra to it!! I've successfully pre booked calls and have had clients pay with credit card. I won't complain because I'm doing what a lot of these older handlers said I couldn't . I don't make everyone do reviews but I do need more. Other than that I'm going to try to be more patient with people who try to inquire about my service. And ignore some of the crazys I get on my post replies.
I'm totally convinced with what you just said.. now, tell me..

are you really 4 feet tall, like your showcase says?
That was the prompt height that was on the profile. I haven't changed it and didn't even notice that is said 4 foot. Prime example of the elaboration I'm talking about. Thanks for the hint Tran I'll change it
not a naysayer, just asking..

I was hoping you really are just 4'0", so I could possibly add to the number of Black Midgets I've shagged..

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1168766
No I'm not a midget lol
No I'm not a midget lol Originally Posted by MCMXXX
SONOFABITCH!!! Well, I guess my quest continues!
SONOFABITCH!!! Well, I guess my quest continues! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Same here.
A great way to avoid drama is to not instigate it.
That was the prompt height that was on the profile. I haven't changed it and didn't even notice that is said 4 foot. Prime example of the elaboration I'm talking about. Thanks for the hint Tran I'll change it Originally Posted by MCMXXX
Lmao....

Well fix those other numbers too, while you're at it, like that 36C and 40" ass shit!...Seeing how you're in the mood for making shit up, like how successful your business model has been, "Imma gonna play along wit chu" and tell you I am the only registered Titty & Ass Expert on ECCIE and no way in hell those are 36C titties and no 114 lb (which does look believable but your last reviewer says you're probably under a 100 lbs.) chick can have a 40" ass!!!

Damn Baby, you're a dime a dozen right now at the opening of today's market bell, so try a different way to make yourself standout and lose this BULLSHIT you're puttin' on the table, you're way better than this!!!...Ijs
I don't care what nobody says. I saw you a few times and we kicked it having conversation . When we got down you had me thinking you were my girl for a minute. Do your thing. I just can't wait to see you again
I don't care what nobody says. I saw you a few times and we kicked it having conversation . When we got down you had me thinking you were my girl for a minute. Do your thing. I just can't wait to see you again Originally Posted by Soloisdolo824

LMAO!!!! Who do you contact????
You or Her

Are you giving discounts on her?
LMAO!!!! Who do you contact????
You or Her Originally Posted by verygood69
Neither, unless you want to be the subject of a drama thread in coed for an attention seeker.
You need to check the review or schedule an appointment. My body is perfectly proportioned sorry there's many peoples who aren't. But luckily mine is ����
Since your talking shit wildly jack how about you put your money where your mouth is. I'll post another thread with me nude if need be since your so damn knowledgable maybe you should work at Dillard's and do measurements I heard there hiring
Since your talking shit wildly jack how about you put your money where your mouth is. I'll post another thread with me nude if need be since your so damn knowledgable maybe you should work at Dillard's and do measurements I heard there hiring Originally Posted by MCMXXX
Yes, clearly you dislike drama.