NCNS X2 (DO NOT SEE LIST) - James32

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=33066

He has booked for 2hr incall on 3/4/2016 for 6:30pm-8:30pm.
He did not show. I txed him and was ready to come up to my incall. Gave him rm# then he bailed. He text me saying his son got hurt and he had to leave immediately. I told him of my cancellation fee and said he would drop it off later that night. He never showed.

Next morning I text him about the cancellation fee and he agreed to reschedule for another 2 hrs instead of the cancellation fee. Guess what, when the time came, he NCNS again. That makes him a 2 time offender and permanently on DO NOT SEE LIST.
You posting all of your NCNS is going to get old quickly. And good luck on that cancellation fee. I'd suggest talking to a lady with more experience here so she can tell you you're beating a dead horse.
Brittney Sky is on it!

Takin' names and posting them for all fucktards to see.

Time wasters beware!

Guys bitch so much about NCNS providers.
Its a two way street now.

NCNS = Coed posting when not resolved by the offending person....... Seems fair. Nothing in the rules against it.

There should be an ongoing NCNS list in the powder room. If there isnt.......Ladies, what are you waiting for?

I think that the NCNS fucktards on eccie deserve this. I bet there are guys here who hardly ever visit a provider. Instead, they get off on setting up sessions and not showing up. BTW, P411 does not tolerate NCNS and the ladies & guys can and do report NCNSs to Gina.

P.S. Brittney Sky is new with a growing number of recent NO reviews...... Regardless, NCNS is not ok. At least call, text, email or pm and let the provider know you are not coming as far ahead of the meet time as possible.
  • L.A.
  • 03-08-2016, 05:18 PM
Good info for me to know! Thanks!!! I'll be sure to never schedule a session with him.
I need to remember never to NCNS her...lol
  • BLM69
  • 03-08-2016, 05:41 PM
I need to remember never to NCNS her...lol Originally Posted by jay75060
She might fill up coed with no show threADs soon lol with all the cancellations coming up just to mess with her.
Was this an AA guy who did this to you?

Oh, wait. Never mind. Strike that question.

I thought black guys were the only dirtbags in the hobby.

He did not show. I txed him and was ready to come up to my incall. Gave him rm# then he bailed. He text me saying his son got hurt and he had to leave immediately. I told him of my cancellation fee and said he would drop it off later that night. He never showed.

Next morning I text him about the cancellation fee and he agreed to reschedule for another 2 hrs instead of the cancellation fee. Guess what, when the time came, he NCNS again. That makes him a 2 time offender and permanently on DO NOT SEE LIST. Originally Posted by BrittneySky
DAMMIT...and he was high on my TDL.

Chill out Brittney...you're on a fast track for flaming out.
Randall get off of your every thing is racist posts. It has nothing to do with his race it's that he didn't show up.

Next morning I text him about the cancellation fee and he agreed to reschedule for another 2 hrs instead of the cancellation fee. Guess what, when the time came, he NCNS again. That makes him a 2 time offender and permanently on DO NOT SEE LIST. Originally Posted by BrittneySky
Doesn't taste to good does it ?
Randall get off of your every thing is racist posts. It has nothing to do with his race it's that he didn't show up. Originally Posted by tucson

Heh. I love these NBA related irony alerts. How can you not enjoy the hilarity of them.
Hey man it was you that brought up race to begin with.
Thanks for the alert, I'll make sure NOT to see him...........