URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=250934
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North Austin
Activities: NCNS
Hair Length and Color: Don't know
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Texted Becky and set up an appointment about two weeks ago, she was fine answering until I finally got to her place then nothing. Waited around for a little bit and finally took off. She texted me back a couple day later and said something about her phone going crazy....etc....etc. Said she was sorry and she would give me a great discount if I booked with her again. Fast forward a week later and I decided I would give her a try again. Texted her to set up and she quoted me a price higher than the first time, told her that she had promised me a discount, etc. She stops texting back at this point. Texted me again a couple days later, I answered that I would still be interested, traded a couple texts then nothing again from her. Total waste of time IMO. Good Luck if you try her.
Recommendation: No
Really omg
Sounds familiar. She did same to me a few years back and seems like she is still doing the same thing on occasion. Sorry for your experience. Move on to higher and better grounds. Its served me well. Good luck!
I’ve tried a couple times to set something up with her only to get crickets as well. pass
  • tzv13
  • 01-29-2019, 08:09 AM
I've been NCNSed by Becky before myself. Stuff happens. I never held stuff anything against her. I understand. When I'd get to see her, it was amazing. It's up to you whether you want to give her another shot or not. I know that I'm definitely go to see her.
Yeah I remember these threads same provider, same complaint. Damn shame, can't blame one for trying she does look hot as fuck!

You won. I saw her a few weeks ago and I wouldn't have called it the most stellar experience I ever had.
At least you got to experience it or whatever it was
Damn, that's a shame, had this one on my list, just hadn't gotten around to it.. oh well. Thanks for the heads-up.
Nug you might just be wasting your time
yeah, looks that way. thanks!
That's too bad.