A point and a Thanks

For the record! Britttany and Whispers speak their minds and are a wealth of knowledge if you just listen and learn. Love em' or hate em' they have helped many many members here almost since day one!
Britttany for the ladies is well respected and liked! She does not hesitate to help any of her peers and always answers ref. requests! She is very upfront and tells it like it is. She has helped many newbies establish memberships here and else where!
Whispers knowledge of this hobby and the whose who in the area is limitless! From the history of these boards to strip clubs and providers he is the go to guy,to get the unvarnished truth! His posts are very articulated and informative. He too has helped many here and elsewhere establish themselves. IMO Whispers should be a mod!
IMO these 2 are part of the most informative and
influential members here. I urge all newbies to pay attention to these 2! Both have helped me and i owe both of them! As well as RockerRick! I myself will admit to being one of the boards biggest assholes. I own it. But those that have met or communicate with me know I'am loyal as a hound!
The longer any of us are members here, we develop our board personas. A lot of the time, that does not match who we are in the rw!
It really sucks that these people are met with such hostility, hatred and resentment! From both sides. All because they are outspoken and participate in the forums. Just watch the hostility start when ever Whispers posts.

Not everyone gets along. There are old grudges here that even pre date aspd! We all have them. We all say things that others will not like or agree with! We all have friends and enemies! So
Let's hear who has helped you in this hobby!
I agree 100%. All three are good source of information, since all are experience in hobby and outspoken.
I've been here forever... 19 years counting ASPD. Ready2Rock (disappeared) was a big help to me, as was Diamond John (RIP), and while I never met Amber (another RIP), I did speak with her on the phone fairly often.
Great info
I've been here forever... 19 years counting ASPD. Ready2Rock (disappeared) was a big help to me, as was Diamond John (RIP), and while I never met Amber (another RIP), I did speak with her on the phone fairly often. Originally Posted by governmentguru
Yep, Amber was a pioneer!Diamond John still gets talked about frequently ! They're missed.
What did Whispers have for dinner last night Winnie?

https://goo.gl/images/Nm9dGS

^^^^ It’s not obscured from our vision.
https://eccie.net/member.php?u=145283
Nailed it Neville!!!!
Nailed it Neville!!!! Originally Posted by nuglet
Just like clockwork. A thread that mentioned Whispers and you immediately show up.
I haven't had oatmeal in 39 days
Good Info.. If I had to pick from the ladies for the most help Majicplayground and DallasRain both are willing to help out with info and fun just fun
The men CK and Sarg.
  • sydmo
  • 02-05-2019, 07:27 AM
Britt is a doll, I love her, Whispers definitely knows what he's talkin about and has shared a ton of good info, him being derogatory about the Ladies physical appearance was never necessary, that's my only beef with him. Good post WD
Just like clockwork. A thread that mentioned Whispers and you immediately show up. Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy
It's a shame you don't pay attention.. I never left, but since Whispers has been behaving, he got a break. Now, Lawn Boy , or Gardner, or whatever handle you want to claim, well, that's a different story.. You just didn't notice because perhaps your view was blocked by his ass. (giving you the benefit of the doubt on that one ).
RockerRick, Martian, and Homer were all really helpful
RockerRick, Martian, and Homer were all really helpful Originally Posted by Ollie Pop
Yep! One of those would be here now if he wasn't outted ! As a result he had to retire !