Welcome back Kickrocks

Welcome back pard!

Most of the mottley crew has vanished.

I'll send you the cliffs notes.

Glad you're back!

Tell us what you did on your vacation. First round is on me.....
SL used to welcome back banned members and it was funny because SL was funny. Your desperate copycat attempts at humor and relevancy are not going to gain Whispers affirmation because you are not funny.
Tell us who you missed the most Kick! I know the 2 you missed the most but i don't want to break any rules! Did u peek in every once in a while to see what was going On? Hell even Old T and I had a moment!
SL used to welcome back banned members and it was funny because SL was funny. Your desperate copycat attempts at humor and relevancy are not going to gain Whispers affirmation because you are not funny. Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy
copy catting is like a sugar cookie
Welcome back pard!

Most of the mottley crew has vanished.

I'll send you the cliffs notes.

Glad you're back!

Tell us what you did on your vacation. First round is on me..... Originally Posted by winn dixie

What up homie? Thanks for the welcome back however I bet a lot of people aren't happy.

SL used to welcome back banned members and it was funny because SL was funny. Your desperate copycat attempts at humor and relevancy are not going to gain Whispers affirmation because you are not funny. Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy
Why you so obsessed with SL?
Probably because he is SL
Welcome back kick I’m happy you’re back it’s funny I never knew you have groupies
Welcome back kick I’m happy you’re back it’s funny I never knew you have groupies Originally Posted by Ambree Austin

Thanks,

Winns a friend, but you can be my groupie if you want.
You know what.. I'am so happy to have Kick back How bout a truce Ambree?
Sure I never had a problem with u sweetheart, it was you that had something against me. Why? Not sure it doesn’t matter so yes I will except your truce
Sure I never had a problem with u sweetheart, it was you that had something against me. Why? Not sure it doesn’t matter so yes I will except your truce Originally Posted by Ambree Austin
Welcome back, Kickrocks! I missed you. I hope you stick around, my love!

Welcome back, Kickrocks! I missed you. I hope you stick around, my love!

Originally Posted by B Three

Missed you too sexy!
How bout a truce Ambree? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Our image of self importance and relevancy is generally not.
Our image of self importance and relevancy is generally not. Originally Posted by The Lawn Boy

You should wait for the "Welcome back TreeTop" thread to be made to post.