What should we do about Donald Trump?

Just trying out the poll feature for shits and grins. Feel free to participate if the spirit moves you.
You failed at the poll.
It’s niave to think anyone can do anything about Trump.
Systems rigged, he was put in place, elections are pacifiers for the weak minded.
The poll posted the way I intended to, so mission accomplished.

Also, I tend to think that elections have actual power, or else people wouldn't put such huge amounts of money into campaigns. Not that some hackers in Moscow couldn't nudge it one way or another under the right circumstances.

If people don't sometimes have the power to change things, then what happened to the USSR? No one could have seen that coming just a few years earlier.
There was no poll when I posted.
It showed on main page but not in Austin forum.
Looked fine to me, and 12 people have voted on it. Maybe it was your browser or a plug-in.
I guarantee me and Ellen voted for the same selection without any hesitation!
Looked fine to me, and 12 people have voted on it. Maybe it was your browser or a plug-in. Originally Posted by Dev Null
12 people voted, not necessarily before my post.
I’m pretty sure my browser is fine as well as my os.
Probably an Eccie glitch, those never happen here on this well run site.
A few people had voted when you first posted, 12 on your second post, and now it's 16. You're probably right that it was a glitch on the server, especially if it magically started working for you later and you didn't change anything on your PC.
When can I vote for him again?
Right there with you!!!!

When can I vote for him again? Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
When can I vote for him again? Originally Posted by Daddy4Pussy
When do you want to? We could make it a regular thing.
Why do the numbers add up to more than 100%?

The fix is in!
Let’s see... the Dow is up 10,000

And most of The Dems are idiots!!!
Why do the numbers add up to more than 100%?

The fix is in! Originally Posted by peisme
Probably because you can vote for more than one item. Percentage shown for each item is the percentage of voters who chose that item, not the percentage of all items chosen.
Let’s see... the Dow is up 10,000

And most of The Dems are idiots!!! Originally Posted by pleasurem
Maybe not so much. This from Fortune:

https://fortune.com/2019/06/03/stock...-obama-sp-500/

"So, how do the two presidents measure up in terms of growth in major indexes, measured between their inauguration and May 31 of their third year in office?

The short answer is that Trump has quite a way to go. Under Obama, the S&P 500 grew by 56.4%. The Dow Jones Industrials Average was up 50.6% and the Nasdaq, 92.9%.

The numbers under Trump were 21.4% for the S&P 500, 25.2% for the Dow, and 34.2% for Nasdaq."