What's your latest Fantasy?!

Picture this...
I'm in the kitchen(doing dishes, cooking food, folding laundry)
My man approaches me from behind and puts his hand around my throat, firmly, with a take charge energy
He seduces me for a short while, grabbing my breasts firmly under my shirt, pulls my titties out and they hang out the top of my shirt, pressing his hands firmly over my ass, hips, stomach, biting and kissing my face, neck and shoulders
He pulls up my skirt, pushes my panties aside, and takes me
Fucks me hard and quick
And we explode together!

Whew! Makes me wet just thinking about it!

What's your fantasy?!
Please refrain from any references about choking. There is a well known female provider that likes to strangle men.

Myself and several others have been physically and emotionally traumatized by her actions and we prob will never fully heal.

My fear is that she will see your reference and start seeking clients who don't know she is very dangerous.
Picture this...
My man approaches me from behind and puts his hand around my throat, firmly, with a take charge energy
He seduces me for a short while, grabbing my breasts firmly under my shirt, pulls my titties out and they hang out the top of my shirt, pressing his hands firmly over my ass, hips, stomach, biting and kissing my face, neck and shoulders
Fucks me hard and quick
And we explode together!

What's your fantasy?! Originally Posted by CelticKitty
Did yew evah work fer Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Roger Ailes, 'r Bill O'Reilly? Cuz yew would've bin thar dream girl!!!
Please refrain from any references about choking. There is a well known female provider that likes to strangle men.

Myself and several others have been physically and emotionally traumatized by her actions and we prob will never fully heal.

My fear is that she will see your reference and start seeking clients who don't know she is very dangerous. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I'm sorry that you've had bad experiences with a provider. However I didn't use the word choke and I'm also not following how sharing my fantasy would harm anyone or put anyone near harm. If people do their research, they should be able to steer clear of this woman you speak of. AND some people like choking. If you see her post here, you're welcome to warn others. There is also an alert board you can post to.
Picture this...
Fucks me hard and quick
And we explode together Originally Posted by CelticKitty
Fuck. Yes.
You are right. Treesnot has been banned twice and should keep his opinion to himself. What you wrote is a fantasy, fiction. That is it.

You are right. Treesnot has been banned twice and should keep his opinion to himself. What you wrote is a fantasy, fiction. That is it.

.. Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
Thank you Love
xo
I'm sorry that you've had bad experiences with a provider. However I didn't use the word choke and I'm also not following how sharing my fantasy would harm anyone or put anyone near harm. If people do their research, they should be able to steer clear of this woman you speak of. AND some people like choking. If you see her post here, you're welcome to warn others. There is also an alert board you can post to. Originally Posted by CelticKitty
Don't give it a thought maam. Trees isn't even the same species, much less a valued member here. It's your fantasy (a good one at that), and we don't even want to know his.. It may not even include homo sapiens.. lol
Enjoy and keep posting ....
My fantasy would be............that said provider would strangle Treetop for good.

My fear is that she will see your reference and start seeking clients who don't know she is very dangerous. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
  • sydmo
  • 01-02-2018, 09:26 AM
Picture this...
Fucks me hard and quick
And we explode together!

What's your fantasy?! Originally Posted by CelticKitty
Oh hell yes Lady
and like some of the others said, ignore trees, he's a master Baiter. Pity him, that's all he deserves

Please refrain from being a dick.

Don't give it a thought maam. Trees isn't even the same species, much less a valued member here. It's your fantasy (a good one at that), and we don't even want to know his.. It may not even include homo sapiens.. lol
Enjoy and keep posting .... Originally Posted by nuglet
Yeah, I've seen a lot of his replies and they all seem to be really negative based. I have empathy for people who see nothing but the wrong things about life.

Thank you. I will.
xoxo
My fantasy would be............that said provider would strangle Treetop for good. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
HAHA
SO GOOD!
XO
Please refrain from being a dick.

Originally Posted by FGarvin
Right?! That's how I felt. Thank you for your support. xo
Oh hell yes Lady
and like some of the others said, ignore trees, he's a master Baiter. Pity him, that's all he deserves Originally Posted by sydmo
Thanks for the tip. I'll only take the bait because it actually bring business. Other than that I would ignore him for good.
lol xoxo