No hobby phone

Who else here doesn’t use a hobby phone? I don’t have one so it doesn’t accidentally get left out or go off at the wrong time. I also don’t use my personal phone for obvious reasons. Any other guys keep communication to PMs.

Ladies is this an issue with you?
I require a phone for text contact after screening. I don't give an address, directions.. etc over the pm system here nor do I use email (to many people can gain access to them) nor do I want my specifics tied directly on the site. There are cheap throw away phones, free texting apps that can be installed and deleted, Google voice etc. I have included that access to text is needed to book with me in my information as I'm not always able to access eccie or email when I'm out. I haven't had any problems from gentlemen who are booking about not being able to text.

As long as I've been on the boards I have heard that most gentlemen who have been caught is because they contact via emails or pm's that have been left open accidently, not closed properly, saved log in information, didn't clear data.etc that have lead the SO back here.
That’s a good point on leaving the browser or something open. Who knows maybe I will get one someday but so far I haven’t had any issues setting up until the other day. I told her I only communicate on here and then she wasn’t available anymore. Thought maybe the phone was the reason why.
Perhaps if you put the same amount of effort in your marriage as you do for the hobby you and your wife wouldn't have to cheat on each other.

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
I require a phone call to see you. This ensures that it's actually a guy on the other end and not a pissed off SO trying to show up at my door (which has almost happened - but didn't because the bitch refused to call). Also, I never put my apartment number in writing, because it's a way to 'out' a provider to her apartment complex (or hotel). Even if I've seen a guy a bunch of times before, if he texts asking for my apartment number, he gets a phone call. A quick phone call is the only way to stay safe.
  • sydmo
  • 01-12-2018, 03:43 PM
I'm one of the fortunate (or maybe not) that have no SO and I'm self employed. Text, phone call or PM on here, makes me no diff.

I only have a primary cell. My son (he's 33) and my business pard both have instructions to destroy my phone/lap top when I croak.

I'm way too fuckin paranoid to have ever done this when I was married I would most assuredly have gotten caught.

I have probably...200 (at least) providers number' in my cell phone all over the US and Canada, and each of them have first name, last name (pro) and city. I delete the Ladies I didn't enjoy
Perhaps if you put the same amount of effort in your marriage as you do for the hobby you and your wife wouldn't have to cheat on each other.
Originally Posted by Treetop78759
or have your wife join in.. that works very well too.!!! That way there's no cheating, only more fun.
  • sydmo
  • 01-12-2018, 03:49 PM
or have your wife join in.. that works very well too.!!! That way there's no cheating, only more fun. Originally Posted by nuglet
wish I would've had a wife like that
Why not just get a burner app for your phone? I went that route after getting tired of paying for a Tracfone with limited capabilities. Its worked like a charm and I love it. No, I own no stoCK in Burner. LOL
Burner phone is best for me. Stays in vehicle never used where it could be left to be found. App can also be bad on RW phone is you have a suspicious SO.
Apps can be hidden so that only you know how to find them. That's why I like the app better than the physical phone.
^^ true but those apps can control or blend data that is on your phone. Plus the app only possibly protects you on your phone you have no idea what data is flowing down the pike. So can LE or ? be able to see where that text came from. I do NO hobby business on my RW phone or home / business computers. I don't even use my wifi. Be surprised what search data, call data or other is used for all kinds of reasons. Not a conspiracy theorist just realistic about what can or will happen.
I require a phone call to see you. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
No you don't.

Tell the truth before I list other non required items.

Life is a sugar cookie bumble bee.
I use my neighbor's phone.
No you don't.

Tell the truth before I list other non required items.

Life is a sugar cookie bumble bee. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Don’t you have some Asian hookers to stalk, err... I mean rescue?