So - If prostitution were legalized where do you stand on a whore's right to select who she fucks?

If prostitution were legalized what happens to a whore's current practice of excluding AA (or others) based on their race?

At the moment there are many whores refusing to service black Johns simply because of their race.

There are many supporters across the country that believe prostitution should be legalized but the moment it becomes a legal business that discrimination would become a federal crime right?

They would also have to start seeing 18yos with cash as well as 80yos that wanted their cocks sucked right?
Not only would tax collections increase, but the lawyers would make a ton of money litigating all the possible derivations.

Reminds me of the baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a lesbian couple. Could there be legal repercussions for any type of denial of service?

Interesting to think about.....
At the end of the day, legal or illegal ladies have the right to choose who they see. Just like any contractor.
Wouldn't there be volumes of case law in Nevada that would serve as legal precedent? Why not post this question to https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7
If prostitution were legalized what happens to a whore's current practice of excluding AA (or others) based on their race?

At the moment there are many whores refusing to service black Johns simply because of their race.

There are many supporters across the country that believe prostitution should be legalized but the moment it becomes a legal business that discrimination would become a federal crime right?

They would also have to start seeing 18yos with cash as well as 80yos that wanted their cocks sucked right? Originally Posted by Whispers

Don't worry Whispers, I'm sure you could find a lady desperate enough.....Hope isn't lost on ya.
Ah reckon thet a hoogar mite jus' post a disclaim'r whut sez, "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone," jus' laik they does down at Denny's.
No shirt, no shoes......... no suckie........

They would also have to start seeing 18yos with cash as well as 80yos that wanted their cocks sucked right? Originally Posted by Whispers
O. M. F. G! Whispers came up with a genuinely interesting topic!!! Quick guys, come pop it in while my mouth is hanging open!!!

Whispers, that is such a damn good question! Would they be forced to service anyone? Could they be sued if they refused? Would there be some special law to protect workers’ rights? Fuuuuuuck, so much debate!
Wouldn't there be volumes of case law in Nevada that would serve as legal precedent? Why not post this question to https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7
Originally Posted by saustin
Shhhh, he’s brought up a genuine topic without being too terribly demeaning. Don’t jinx it, dude!
Quick guys, come pop it in while my mouth is hanging open!!! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Now's mah chance!!!!!
Would there be some special law to protect workers’ rights? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Yah know, reg'lar workers also gots the right not ta be discriminumated a'ginst onna 'count o' race, r'ligion, sexshul orientayshun, age 'r disability (which might include bein' a sooperdooper-sized BBW) 'r physical 'r mental illness (which culd include STDs laik tha herps an' HIV, addictions, 'r bein' bat shee'yit crazee). An' Ah thinck in sum estados bein' TS is a protected class.
I'm self employed - just little old me - so I would have an exempt status. Yay me!
Some moralistic so and so would want to require all johns to register somewhere and a record be kept of who they patronize. Probably under the excuse of protecting public health.
Interesting premise indeed...

There is several countries (outside counties in Nevada) where prostitution is legalized and I was always under the impression, if she doesn't want your money you simply move on to the next one instead being blue balled and suing. But this is America, so yeah field day
OSHA would require that their vaginas were wheelchair accessible.