I LOVE FOOD!!!!!

Here's a fun topic... keep the sex enuindos (s.p.) out of the comments... but state food you love!!!

me, I love me some deep pan, ground beef, crispy bacon, extra cheese pizza (like dominos).... with a rum/coke on the side!!!
Here's a fun topic... keep the sex enuindos (s.p.) out of the comments... but state food you love!!! Originally Posted by SirLance Alot
Edible.

More seriously... I'd find it difficult to state a favorite, since a lot depends on whim. But I love ethnic cuisines (Indian, Mexican, Chinese). Steaks, seafoods (particularly shellfish), sushi.

Well, that will do for starters. Ask tomorrow, and you may get a whole different list.

Cheers,

bcg
Tube steak. I had to make an innuendo. Lol. Sorry...couldn't resist.

Tube steak. I had to make an innuendo. Lol. Sorry...couldn't resist.

Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I was wondering when one of you would give into temptation. I am surprised it took an hour and twenty-two minutes.

And I am turned on by the fact that you know how to spell "innuendo" correctly.* Brains are so sexy!

Cheers,

bcg

* Not bashing you for spelling, Lance. Just flirting with Ginger... if you don't like that, well... tough. Look at her pictures. Who can blame me?
Liver and onions. Puts lead in your pencil
Ms. Ginger acquire impressive vocabulary through regular and merciless thrashing of illiterate Chinese immigrants in Words With Friends.

I was wondering when one of you would give into temptation. I am surprised it took an hour and twenty-two minutes.

And I am turned on by the fact that you know how to spell "innuendo" correctly.* Brains are so sexy!

Cheers,

bcg

* Not bashing you for spelling, Lance. Just flirting with Ginger... if you don't like that, well... tough. Look at her pictures. Who can blame me? Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Shrimp Toast.
TATER TOT'S
Holy mother of madness. Was watching the food Channel. Unique foods. Theres a place in NY that serves Adult Tater Tots. Gus & Gabriells. I emailed for the reciepe. DENIED. LOL Guess I'll have to figure out a way to get there....Dont laugh..It could happen.
Ms. Ginger acquire impressive vocabulary through regular and merciless thrashing of illiterate Chinese immigrants in Words With Friends. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
I won the transistor radio every year they offered it at my school's spelling bees. Lol.

Thanks for the butt kissing, BCG. Couldn't multi-quote on my iPhone.
Korean for me. Bulgogi grilled over charcoal (NOT gas!) with short grained rice, kim, bean sprouts and most importantly, wonderful company to share it with.
Coon & sweet taters is hard to beat when cooked right.
is this helpful for you, miss beautiful pamelatoo?

http://www.aldenteblog.com/2008/06/tater-tots-for.html

TATER TOT'S
Holy mother of madness. Was watching the food Channel. Unique foods. Theres a place in NY that serves Adult Tater Tots. Gus & Gabriells. I emailed for the reciepe. DENIED. LOL Guess I'll have to figure out a way to get there....Dont laugh..It could happen. Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
Tater-Tot Casserole? Or is that just a Midwestern thing?

I just like saying it. Tater Tot. It has such a nice ring to it. The terrific tater tot 'twas terribly tasty.

Geez. I think I'm losing it. Bedtime.
My favorite food, seriously... Homemade (even made with homemade chili powder) tamales. Pork, of course...because the corn outside just doesn't have enough lard/fat already. So, it's quite necessary to add more fat to them. They have like 3,000 calories each...but they also taste like they do.

It makes one wonder why Mexico doesn't produce more Sumo wrestlers.

I just had a brilliant idea, Miss Pamela. Tater tot tamales. We need to market this.
It makes one wonder why Mexico doesn't produce more Sumo wrestlers. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
If you want Sumo wrestlers, you have to cook with bacon grease.

I like anything cooked with bacon grease.

I like my women to cook with bacon grease.

The bacon grease makes 'em kinda thick with lots of curves, gives them a little bounce in their step and puts a shine on their skin complexion.

BTW, bacon grease will make your feet shrink.