The just shut down the Houston Rodeo and Livestock show

wow
Bullshit. How many people who have died of this in the US that weren't in that Washington nursing home? Willie played and gone so we're OK.

This is just a prelude for them to try and shut down HISD.
According to the CDC...more than 20,000 people in the US died from the regular flu in the last 5 months. The corona virus is not very high up in my list of worries.
On average 50,000 people in the US have died from pneumonia in the US per year.

Around 34,000 died in 2019 from the flu!
Influenza is a whole lot more contagious and easier to catch the coronavirus. Damn people really are just snowflake sheeps following the latest trends on what they think or how they should feel about something.
Going to stores cracks me up right now but if I find myself without TP one day , and I can’t find any to buy, people should start to fear me instead of a virus named after a piss poor beer!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 7B835ABA-8F23-4E9E-BF8A-E77B4B543020.jpeg (13.1 KB, 49 views)
On average 50,000 people in the US have died from pneumonia in the US per year.

.... Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Let me tell you about this number of pneumonia deaths.

I put both of my parents in Hospice care the last week of their lives. The cause of death of both parents was listed as "Pneumonia." My guess is the old folks home in Washington where those 20+ deaths occurred likely had a very similar circumstances.

Did they die of "pnuemonia?" Technically. But the hospice nurses are ordered not to feed or hydrate the patients. Just give them painkillers. Eventually they wither away and cannot take in O2 from fluid filled lungs.

That was their wishes in their End of Life legal documents. You've been warned.