What are you most worried about right now when seeing someone new!?!

STDs or Coronavirus?? Lol.

Shutting down the rodeo, the NBA and gawd knows what else, I (can’t keep up with it all) is getting Re-fuckin-diculus!!!! Wash your hands and please for the love of god and all things holy, allow yourself and offspring to be exposed to germs so you can build up an immune system!! I never get sick and neither do my kiddos. I ate dirt and picked up food when dropped (60 second rule) and so did my littles when we were Youngsters. This pussified snowflake hand sanitizer world we live in is enough to make me sick!!

Be safe y’all. Drink a corona don’t get corona!! ;-)
LE!

I think Corona beer is made from cow piss if I'm not mistaken.

Go Rockets!

Oh wait, Go Necks!
I believe you are correct sir it is the piss of Mexican horses which is why you’re supposed to use a lime to help sanitize it before you drink it and the salt to kind of cover up the urine flavor. Yes no NBA so we don’t have to work our small balls lose so go Necks At least until they cancel that too.

And I was thinking if they took out everything in the stores this is made in China we would be kind of screwed !

- deep thoughts by ZP

Shutting down the rodeo, the NBA and gawd knows what else, I (can’t keep up with it all) is getting Re-fuckin-diculus!!!! Wash your hands and please for the love of god and all things holy, allow yourself and offspring to be exposed to germs so you can build up an immune system!! I never get sick and neither do my kiddos. I ate dirt and picked up food when dropped (60 second rule) and so did my littles when we were Youngsters. This pussified snowflake hand sanitizer world we live in is enough to make me sick!!

Be safe y’all. Drink a corona don’t get corona!! ;-) Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
OMG you rock my socks off... couldn't agree more. "pussified snowflake" is the most accurate and best words used in this whole damn post!

People run for the damn hills, start emptying their bank accounts because they all think their going to die~~~~

WTF people, we are all going to die one die, would you rather die alone in your house or the hills or go out getting the last taste touch and smell of Pussy when you go???

Good lawt!!!

LE!

I think Corona beer is made from cow piss if I'm not mistaken.

Go Rockets!

Oh wait, Go Necks! Originally Posted by Slitlikr
And you JUST ROCK POINT BLANK!!
I believe you are correct sir it is the piss of Mexican horses Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
I always thought it was donkeys.....
And you JUST ROCK POINT BLANK!! Originally Posted by Cendell M
I couldn’t agree more. If we get quarantined, I’m gonna make sure I’m with him! At least I will know we will be Stocked up with TP, Beer, deer meat, and at least be able to watch endless games from past seasons and movies to occupy our time in-between other fun activities we can do while nekked! Endless laughs and fun together. Wooooohooooo.
I always thought it was donkeys..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Let’s compromise Russ and just call it Mexican Mule Piss!!
Let’s compromise Russ and just call it Mexican Mule Piss!! Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Funny you say that.....that’s exactly what my grandfather used to call it....
Funny you say that.....that’s exactly what my grandfather used to call it.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Awe. That’s awesome. Well I guess me and grandpa would have gotten along great!!

Ps #sorrynotsorry I crashed your lunch last week!! Haha you Rock
I couldn’t agree more. If we get quarantined, I’m gonna make sure I’m with him! At least I will know we will be Stocked up with TP, Beer, deer meat, and at least be able to watch endless games from past seasons and movies to occupy our time in-between other fun activities we can do while nekked! Endless laughs and fun together. Wooooohooooo. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Well hell make it a party of 3 please sounds like a good time ...
Funny you say that.....that’s exactly what my grandfather used to call it.... Originally Posted by Russ38
O hey Russ how are you, I thought Id say hello since you never acknowledge my presence HAHA...Have a super cool day...

Be safe y’all. Drink a corona don’t get corona!! ;-) Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Whether her sex drive and determination to cum and take me there with her is strong.
Well hell make it a party of 3 please sounds like a good time ... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Awe. I so would but my parents never taught me how to share! And I don’t like to share my toys!

Hahahahaha. :-) :-) :-). Lmao. Jk
Awe. That’s awesome. Well I guess me and grandpa would have gotten along great!!

Ps #sorrynotsorry I crashed your lunch last week!! Haha you Rock Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
No doubt you and gramps would’ve gotten along....he did love the ladies as well as his beer....

O hey Russ how are you, I thought Id say hello since you never acknowledge my presence HAHA...Have a super cool day... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Hey.....