If you feel well qualified to give "sexing" lessons, what subject would you teach?

Was asked to create some interesting thread topics here; so here goes!

btw, this topic arose today since two ladies said I could teach cunnilingus to them any time, and, indeed, to both of them at once if I needed "practice dummies."

imo, teachers make the best "practice dummies," since they insist on making sure the subject is wholly mastered.

= = = = =

Always check my signature for calendar information not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE
Way to go stud!

Most 85 year old dudes have to pay to get that type of compliment.
I teach squirting lessons already. I am into teaching female ejaculation techniques and it is a teachable skill. thanks for the interesting topic CK.
I think it would be fun to teach blow job classes.
I think it would be fun to teach blow job classes. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
The scene from "old school" comes to mind
Lol
I think it would be fun to teach the art of seduction - my personal favorite!
Kissing. And y’all thought I was gonna say blowjobs....
  • Loxly
  • 11-01-2017, 09:42 PM
I'd love to collaborate with Ann on how to write informative and amusing ads.
C'mon, gents!

From reading all the reviews one would certainly surmise that many "sexperts" are out there spreading the love.
I'm with Claire on this one. Kissing lessons especially for dfk.
I would be happy to demonstrate my patented, Pelvic Tongue Massage technique for DATY, door to door, but only for select ladies at their in-call locations.

My rate is only $37.50 per QV and money back guarantee if I don't pop you in 15 mins.

Yeah!
C'mon, gents!

From reading all the reviews one would certainly surmise that many "sexperts" are out there spreading the love.
Originally Posted by ck1942
Spreading all kinds of other stuff too.