Visiting ATX 11/8-11/10 looking for upscale centerally located incall area

Are there any other suggestions besides the domain/arboretum area? They do not have any rooms there available on price line Im looking for a 3-4 star non-smoking room in a nice safe place. I will appreciate any feedback!
  • RZ
  • 11-03-2017, 11:50 PM
Parmer Ln / N I 35 area, especially the Southwest corner of those 2 has 4 or 5 hotels all grouped together providing a pretty convenient area/location to get to for incall

Anything near I35 and 193/290 are pretty sketch so i'd steer clear of there
Depending mostly on how conveniently located you want to be, best always to trt to plan a week or more ahead since Austin events crowd the calendar these days.

Priceline, of course, but also hotels.com and most of the other popular trave sites can show where the rooms are located. Not always the best bargains, however.

You could look somewhat closer toward downtown or even a bit further north.

Best of luck next week.

Depending on the level of interest in Austin, you could also post in San Antonio to gauge interest there, might even be some San Antonio gents interested in seeing you in Austin.
Hi
The Parmer lane suggestion is a good one.

The 183/I35 area (the Vagina triangle) has some sketchy places (avoid the Runberg area) but there are some that are okay, the Crowne Plaza is probably the best in that area.

The thing about the Downtown area is the traffic and parking can be a pain in the ass and could hurt your business.

You might consider checking the Arboretum or Domain areas again, I think they are the best locations.

Good luck with your visit.