Shameless ThreAd - A Call To My Clients - Going UTR in June

Yup, they can point me if needs be, but I wanted to put this out there now.

It is very strange how this is all going, because over a month ago, I already made plans to go UTR as of June this year, meaning I would no longer be seeing any new clients at that point and only seeing any repeats, even if we have only seen each other once in the past. This is due to things changing in my life and hobbying taking a back burner, and had nothing whatsoever to do with recent events.

Now, who knows if Eccie will even be here by June? So I am making this announcement now.

Gents, there are far too many of you for me to contact and I also do not feel right about emailing/pm'ing/texting people out of the blue in case they do not wish to be contacted.

So, if you are seeing this and DO wish to keep in touch with me, please email or pm me NOW, so that I can send you my phone number and new email and also so that I will have yours.

And, if Eccie IS still here by June, please be aware that I wll be utr at that time, which means I will no longer be accepting any new clients.

So, it looks like now is the time to get in to see me! You are also welcome to pre-screen with me now, so that we have each other's info, to be used at a later date.

I hope everyone is doing well out there and big *hugs* to you all.

Oh, and here is my obligatory threAd booty so you guys won't complain too much.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2.jpg (63.9 KB, 391 views)
Taint please.

The coed section is about to blow up with other ads.

Just a guess
Taint please. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You can basically see it right there, if you look reeeeeeeaaal closely.

The coed section is about to blow up with other ads.

Just a guess Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Is it really an ad though, if no services or rates are mentioned? I was literally planning to make the utr announcement on April 1 (or thereabouts) to give people a 2 month notice about it all.

Decided to speed it up due to everything going on.

If Eccie is still around in June, I will make the final utr announcement then as well.

Here's good luck to us all.
True Miss VOH

I meant that in an uhoh kinda way.
More power to you, I'm not judging.

Maybe this way the guys will actually read our showcases and follow our simple directions
*crossing my fingers*
True Miss VOH

I meant that in an uhoh kinda way.
More power to you, I'm not judging.

Maybe this way the guys will actually read our showcases and follow our simple directions
*crossing my fingers* Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

No offense taken at all, sorry to imply so! Was just adding my 2 cents.

And yes!!!! Hahahaha. If they actually read that would be quite a miracle. Lols!
Going UTR in like 8 weeks. 👐🏽
Can’t wait
The new laws cannot take effect any earlier than January 2019, due to the way federal laws get passed, so, imo, we all have some time to plan ahead, execute and CARRY ON!

Won't necessarily be BAU obviously (business as usual) but it will still be bidness as usual.

imo, consider this ... virtually none of the major news media (NYTimes, WSJ, major tv networks) has made any big splash with this news ... maybe, because those folks look at these new laws as pure nonsense which likely will not withstand federal court scrutiny. Or maybe not.

But we all have planning time available and we should it wisely and not go bonkers.

The hobby existed way before the 'net came into being in 1998.

ijs
I will no longer be accepting any new clients. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Hookers always say that but do the opposite...
Going UTR in like 8 weeks. ����
Can’t wait Originally Posted by Cherri Plum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MRjL0SbJEc
imo, consider this ... virtually none of the major news media (NYTimes, WSJ, major tv networks) has made any big splash with this news ... maybe, because those folks look at these new laws as pure nonsense which likely will not withstand federal court scrutiny. Or maybe not.
Originally Posted by ck1942
I'm pretty sure that there's almost no media coverage of this because like all the politicians who voted for it, no network wants to be the one that's against a bill that purportedly is against sex trafficking.
The new laws cannot take effect any earlier than January 2019, due to the way federal laws get passed, so, imo, we all have some time to plan ahead, execute and CARRY ON!

Won't necessarily be BAU obviously (business as usual) but it will still be bidness as usual.

But we all have planning time available and we should it wisely and not go bonkers.

The hobby existed way before the 'net came into being in 1998.

ijs Originally Posted by ck1942
Well my reason for going UTR is pretty obv.
Has nothing to do with the law
Thank you Ck for your words; your words of wisdom are always very appreciated.

However, this decision, on my part, has nothing whatsoever to do with Fosta. I had decided this a month or so ago, due to other things going on in my life.

Upon my return to the hobby in 2016, it was always meant to be something that I would eventually move to the back burner at some point, and it seems that point has come.

I am super excited about the new path that is in front of me, but also do not want to quit completely yet, hence the utr and still seeing my repeat clients.

I do still hope for everyone's sake though, that this thing blows over soon enough and we are not affected too badly.

*hugs to you all*