WTF?

We need a better way to do this shit. Another way to clear same guy with everyone at once. Cause I cannot keep up with this shit for same ppl over n over.
I just got home from out of town with family and it’s a mad house. I can’t keep up with this stuff!!
Like one guy has asked to be pre screened by whole board n like wtf? I need to create a master list for shit like this.
And ladies...when sending me a reference request, INCLUDE DAMN NUMBER!! Don’t question me why or argue about it. It’s how I reference check. You have your ways, I have mine. It is what it is.
And guys, include your contact number in screening request!! This will save a lot of time n BS back and forth.

And to the ppl that have been patient and wondering why emails are just now being answered, I’m srry was out of town. I’m back though and trying to catch up. Please help this process go smoother. Cause I don’t have time for the back n forth and crap. I’m just going to ignore requests that can’t send right info. Or info I ask for.
If you can't stand the heat...get out of the pan
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2018, 11:37 AM
LOL, she sounds like other whores be waiting for her messages to drop in their inbox, nobody gives a shit about your screening problems, I want to know what dumbfucks been waiting for screening to see her? Come in here like anybody cares about BS
Just have all the ladies send in the names of the guys that they know are good to go
wow.
y’all are angry this evening.
She said what she had to say. I am closing this one. PM me if you feel the need to "help" her by posting different suggestions about the screening process.