What's your favorite lingerie color?

Girls what is your favorite color to wear and guys what is your favorite color to see us in?

I've worn just about every color of lingerie as I have an entire wardrobe full

But my most popular requested outfits are always red or white
also if you know places to get lingerie please drop them below in the comments already know about honey birdette and agent provocateur

Victoria secret doesn't carry my bra size so f*** them LOL
This will be an interesting poll. For me it depends, on the women.

Someone who is dark skinned will look great in white. A pasty white person it might be difficult to tell she is wearing lingerie.

A bright redhead would look awesome in an emerald green.

I would pick what looks great on you. I'm sure the guys will love it.

Spicy Lingerie or Playful Promise Lingerie are two places I have bought from in the past.
is none/commando a color ?
is none/commando a color ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

If so....that may be my favorite color.
is none/commando a color ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Well of course nude is always fun but it is always good to unwrap the package if you know what I mean
Any color lingerie, as long as it is black.
Well of course nude is always fun but it is always good to unwrap the package if you know what I mean Originally Posted by Sienna91
node ????

but but but if you have a short dress on its a good view walking up stairs with Mr Next behind you if commando
  • Go4it
  • 05-31-2020, 05:38 PM
My personal opinion is that it means a lot more to the lady than it does to the guy.

That's why you buy so much of it
And that's why we take it off and throw it on the floor.

Not saying that some don't really get off on it --- but overall lingerie is overkill. All that baby doll nightie shit looks the same wadded up and laying on the floor.
Black & red are my favorite color lingerie
Why is Blue on there twice?
Cause everyone wants Blue twice
i like pink the best
but i do think the color that suits your body coloring...white or pastels on a tanned body is yummy!

I luv the neon colors!
I tend to love black women in yellow the most. But red and black are probably the best across all the beautiful shades of women.
I had no idea blue was on there twice