SXSW Week

Just curious. What happens to availability for the Austin ladies and or opportunities to try new out of town girls. Is there also a fluctuation in pricing?
There shouldnt be a flucuation in pricing. However there maybe some traveling girls but not sure how many due to the fact places book out fast with people who are coming in from sxsw.
I was also curious about this. I do SXSW music week every year so I figured maybe I'd take clients. Am I stuck doing outcalls? Or is there a place not TERRIBLY far away I may be able to host my own hotel at?
I was also curious about this. I do SXSW music week every year so I figured maybe I'd take clients. Am I stuck doing outcalls? Or is there a place not TERRIBLY far away I may be able to host my own hotel at? Originally Posted by KandiiStarzz
Girl if you plan on getting a place I would look into it now. Hotels are higher around that time because of it being SXSW. I know I have had friends come into town and had to stay in Gtown and good luck trying to get guys to travel that far and to that part of town.
airbnb or homeaway it?
airbnb or homeaway it? Originally Posted by wowpenn
For non "business" both are great options. However, I would be very careful doing illegal activities in another persons private property when they don't know.
airbnb or homeaway it? Originally Posted by wowpenn
I read somewhere that that is not a good idea, if you get caught hosting out of those places it is a harsher punishment, which sucks because they are very beautiful places and many clients of mine have rented those out when they come to town.
I was also curious about this. I do SXSW music week every year so I figured maybe I'd take clients. Am I stuck doing outcalls? Or is there a place not TERRIBLY far away I may be able to host my own hotel at? Originally Posted by KandiiStarzz
You should look into the arboretum area.
There are some reasonable hotels around, more farther north that do not fluctuate in price...well atleast for me.
March 10-19, 2017

Book early or bug out to San Antonio?

Personally, I know many ladies (and gents) in certain locations who simply decide to take a break those weeks or go on the road to other places to avoid the crush. Or, if they have a decent space, offer it on airbnb or verbo.

Which is why some folks last night probably were asking about a San Antonio visit.

New exhibits at The Alamo and a couple of museums and maybe even an "event."