most dangerous jobs

#1) Provider's grandma.
those bitches die atleast 3 times a week !
To paraphrase Julius Ceaser
A providers grandma dies a million deaths, a hobbyists but only 1
Lol
Haha.
Lmao, you are crazy and I <3 ya!
Obviously I'm an idiot because I don't get it like these clever ladies. Explain?
Obviously I'm an idiot because I don't get it like these clever ladies. Explain? Originally Posted by russellevans
It is known that when a provider can't keep an appointment due to laziness, double booking, and "insert other reason for unprofessionalism here" the GOTO excuse is that their grandmother is sick/dying/dead. Not only does this provide and excuse and attempt to make them look like a person who values their family bonds... but they get to play victim if the monger questions it in the slightest because "how dare they think they are more important than thier dear sweet nana!"

But this isn't just providers... I've seen this in all aspects of work as well. So much to the fact that my department used to sends out vaccine emails when we get close to deadlines that will see us staying late or on weekends. Around crunch time it would seem like a plague would wipe through people's family, so the emails were sent out to let people know you basically weren't excused.
Thanks for explanation and that is pretty funny. Definitely went over my big head.