Pat's owner charged with soliciting..

And here I thought team owners were always soliciting someone or something.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...e?ocid=MMXPUSH

Apparently the owner of the Patriots was caught trying to get his pants down.
Well, at least there’s one thing to like about them.
I know the one girl she just opened her store last year . It’s such bullshit . https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tcp...amp/2929679002
This was actually part of a massive bust / sting operation in South Florida at some AMPs. The popo must have flipped a couple of girls, they report they have video evidence, they matched license plates of cars in the lot to guys going in to identify each guy, etc. Over 200 guys busted. There is at least one paper in South Florida posting pics of each guy busted.

Read about it on another board popular in the Sunshine State
And if you are worth $7 billion, why the hell are you going to an AMP when you can clearly afford better options
And if you are worth $7 billion, why the hell are you going to an AMP when you can clearly afford better options Originally Posted by berryberry
Yeah, a report said they paid between $59 to $79 dolllars!!!!! They were getting handys. Big whoop.
They also have the guys pictures on the internet . Wish I was a divorce lawyer in that area . They had cameras in the treatment rooms
Well maybe this explains it:

Well maybe this explains it:

Originally Posted by berryberry
I think Brady is dating Smollet.
It’s such a fucking waste of taxpayers money. I’ve been to dozens of these places as I’m sure most guys here have. At the end there might be a hand job.
Maybe we should call it “massage trafficking”.
I do like the fact it took away the spotlight from the Steelers bs.
It’s such a fucking waste of taxpayers money. I’ve been to dozens of these places as I’m sure most guys here have. At the end there might be a hand job.
Maybe we should call it “massage trafficking”.
I do like the fact it took away the spotlight from the Steelers bs. Originally Posted by Charley3
Well, in all seriousness, I think it is serious now. FOSTA is really targeting human trafficking. I would say a large percentage of these girls are purely slaves at AMPS. I’ll go to one when I’m bored and want to crack a nut. I doubt I will again. I think LE is serious about it and AMPS are sitting ducks. WTF was Kraft doing in a strip mall AMP?? He’s just like us I guess. Just wanted to get a nut. But South Florida is Ho Heaven. He could have figured out a better way to get it done. Unbelievable
Well, in all seriousness, I think it is serious now. FOSTA is really targeting human trafficking. I would say a large percentage of these girls are purely slaves at AMPS. I’ll go to one when I’m bored and want to crack a nut. I doubt I will again. I think LE is serious about it and AMPS are sitting ducks. WTF was Kraft doing in a strip mall AMP?? He’s just like us I guess. Just wanted to get a nut. But South Florida is Ho Heaven. He could have figured out a better way to get it done. Unbelievable Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, I'm stunned he would do something out in a public place like that.., the only angle I can think of is maybe he figured no one there would know who he was.
Well, in all seriousness, I think it is serious now. FOSTA is really targeting human trafficking. I would say a large percentage of these girls are purely slaves at AMPS. I’ll go to one when I’m bored and want to crack a nut. I doubt I will again. I think LE is serious about it and AMPS are sitting ducks. WTF was Kraft doing in a strip mall AMP?? He’s just like us I guess. Just wanted to get a nut. But South Florida is Ho Heaven. He could have figured out a better way to get it done. Unbelievable Originally Posted by bambino
I guess my thing is I have a hard time believing these girls allow themselves to be flown over here and “forced” to give massages and hand jobs for money. Fair to assume it happens but I think a lot of hardworking Koreans come on their own free will.
It makes me wonder who the other big names are?
There is a lot of hype for want to be political climbers twisting the facts about human trafficking . These raids are no doubt influenced by the recent report by polarisproject . Out of all the arrest the best they could do was say “ We might have two human trafficking victims “ . The only victims are the working girls being used by the politicians wanting a trophy to better their future aspirations . I’m sure more of raids will come until they realize that human trafficking story they are trying to sell has no real truth in the majority of the shops .