I just discovered something interesting about the Conservatives in this forum .....

The men must all been or have been personal trainers and in great shape even though the average hobbyist is over 50 and over weight. I assume when you guys see your hookers they just drool over you 6 pack abs and broad shoulders. Whom are you kidding - do you guys really think I am the only over weight guy that post here ?
When are you going to come with something different besides the fat jokes ? Even R.M was once a fat ass a few of her reviews mentioned she has a belly and she admitted she had to shed 35 lbs that's a lot of weight for a woman.
The men must all been or have been personal trainers and in great shape even though the average hobbyist is over 50 and over weight. I assume when you guys see your hookers they just drool over you 6 pack abs and broad shoulders. Whom are you kidding - do you guys really think I am the only over weight guy that post here ?
When are you going to come with something different besides the fat jokes ? Even R.M was once a fat ass a few of her reviews mentioned she has a belly and she admitted she had to shed 35 lbs that's a lot of weight for a woman. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
you were the only on stupid enough to tell the forum you were a fat-ass! so what is your point dumb-ass! what is it that RM calls you? oh yea Fattie McFatty whopper fatty
you were the only on stupid enough to tell the forum you were a fat-ass! so what is your point dumb-ass! what is it that RM calls you? oh yea Fattie McFatty whopper fatty Originally Posted by gary5912
Your mother was a fatty Gary and R.M was a fat ass too if she needed to drop 35 lbs
When are you going to come with something different besides the fat jokes ? Even R.M was once a fat ass a few of her reviews mentioned she has a belly and she admitted she had to shed 35 lbs that's a lot of weight for a woman. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Shut your Whore Mouth, FAT ASS. We are SICK of your Stupid Shit!

I'm not fat

Don't get any ideas Faggot.
  • WTF
  • 05-25-2017, 07:56 PM
Shut your Whore Mouth..

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Who was the chick from Dalkas who told another chick that? Freaking onstant classic. I think me and the Lama even fought over that line it was so good.

She was a Glen Beck fan....Kayla something or nother. I kinda liked her.
Who was the chick from Dalkas who told another chick that? Freaking onstant classic. I think me and the Lama even fought over that line it was so good.

She was a Glen Beck fan....Kayla something or nother. I kinda liked her. Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, great tits if I recall.

who gives a fuck what you think you know about people who frequent this site?

if you don't like fat jokes then say something else stupid about yourself and we'll make fun of that too.

whopper boy

bahahahaaaaa

She was a Glen Beck fan....Kayla something or nother. I kinda liked her. Originally Posted by WTF
The infamous lovingkayla

Yes, great tits if I recall. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
you guys mean LovingKayla? she used to post here somewhat regularly

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=50897

i can easily imagine her telling some broad to shut her mouth.
"Shut your whore mouth" has been an internet meme for at least 10 years, even before Ron Burgandy. I think the whole phrase was "Shut your whore mouth and make me a sammich."

There was some site that graphed internet usage of phrases. Anyone remember the url?
The men must all been or have been personal trainers and in great shape even though the average hobbyist is over 50 and over weight. I assume when you guys see your hookers they just drool over you 6 pack abs and broad shoulders. Whom are you kidding - do you guys really think I am the only grossly over weight guy that post here ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Yes.

The infamous lovingkayla Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Strange how you've only been registered here for less than a year and a half but you know about lovingkayla's posting history.
Yes.

Strange how you've only been registered here for less than a year and a half but you know about lovingkayla's posting history. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Come on gnad show off that great body let's see a pic. I bet you got man tits and a pair of ovaries between your legs
My wife is 20 years younger than me and was the hottest dancer in Houston I ever laid eyes on. That includes Lynne Johnson, Anna Nicole and many of the dancers who became Playboy/Penthouse models. Thanks for the opportunity to brag. Enjoy your head wound.
I think HK is just another of the infamous JL's many handles.