State: Florida
Address: Outcall by university mall
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Convo (lots), bbbj, Daty, mpcfs, lfk, dfk, and moore
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black w/ extensions
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: First time I can safely say that her pics don’t do her justice. Amazing body, beautiful face, nice MMs, more in ROS
Recommendation: Yes
Great review ... been wanting to catch up with Eva ... great looking lady indeed!
Yep, have to agree with RW. Eva is the best provider in the area in appearance and attitude with a great incall. I have often wondered why there isn't much in terms of reviews for Eva given her being the best by far. Perhaps some want to keep her to themselves, but I tell you that won't work.....she loves her job and makes sure you will come back again and again. Trust me, my car has been there so much that my GPS could drive me there without any assistance. She is an ATF. So much so I have my own special blanket that she saves for me (please don't describe it here and break my heart) to catch the fun. If it's price, RW has broken through at $$$$ for two hours and you simply can't beat that for quality and her commitment to make you leave satisfied and wanting to return. Trust me. All you need is an ID and $$$$ and you are set; she is so sweet that doesn't worry about what you look like or size, etc.. Trust me; it is what is. You will thank me. Have fun, be safe, always.
OK guys, enough on the blanket. Clearly It wasn't saved for just me. Point made. Should have left that point in my little dream world.
Hahahah reckon we are gonna call you Linus from now on !! Jk
did she respond to emails? I am trying to setup a date with her and it's really hard to get a hold of her, even on the day of the date
When was your date scheduled? Sounds like she had change of plans. She responded initially to me but I believe me being AA and lack of Referrals (so she says) stopped our communication. Wish that wasn't the case since reviews sound like she is a freak in the sheets and hot.
will she do anal?
No