Encounter: BeBe @ Bali Spa. You better call Lyft or Uber to come pick you up, because her session is mind blowing. Warning: Bebe's amp session may impair your ability to drive or operate a motor vehicle.

Date: 2/19
Name: Bebe
Address and Phone: Bali - 2570 Walnut Hill Lane, Phone: (214) 351-0755
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, HJ, FUMA, BBJ, FIV, ACG, Standing Doggie, Missionary, BLS, Extreme IOP, COT
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Huge D Cups, 5'7 or 5'8 without heels, body built like Bali Sky, News Anchor Hot, reminded me of Jackie, long legs, shaved (with some peach fuzz), soft skin, a little raspy voice.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review. D cups you say.
Wow !!! I need to see her ASAP
How big is her ass?
The BeBe? Never saw her back at Jade. Thanks for the info!
Wow !!! I need to see her ASAP
How big is her ass? Originally Posted by Azulkrema
Not as big as Bali Sky's booty. A little above average and we know what the average k-pop ass looks like.
I had a GREAT time with her today.
Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Originally Posted by Stevensegal
What's the rate here?
I saw her today. I don't know if it was a bait and switch, but i had a awful time. She was not my type. She was in my standards a little chubby, and her massage was not great. Her skills were pretty boring too. I went today hoping to have a good time, and i requested her based on this review. I would probably not see her again.
I saw her today. I don't know if it was a bait and switch, but i had a awful time. She was not my type. She was in my standards a little chubby, and her massage was not great. Her skills were pretty boring too. I went today hoping to have a good time, and i requested her based on this review. I would probably not see her again. Originally Posted by spikespiegel
What time did you go???
I saw her today. I don't know if it was a bait and switch, but i had a awful time. She was not my type. She was in my standards a little chubby, and her massage was not great. Her skills were pretty boring too. I went today hoping to have a good time, and i requested her based on this review. I would probably not see her again. Originally Posted by spikespiegel
What time did you go??? Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier

What difference does it make the time he went.
Cause I was there in the early evening also.
I went around 2:30pm - 3:30pm