Encounter: The COOKIE @ Bali is so GOOD, she would have the Pillsbury Doughboy wanting a TASTE. This COOKIE is HOT and FRESH

Date: March 1
Name: Cookie
Address and Phone: Bali - 2570 Walnut Hill Lane, Phone: (214) 351-0755
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBJ, TS, BLS, Attempted 69 (she is just so short it wasn't happening), face sitting, DATY, k-9, ACG, IOP, FIV
Hair Length and Color: Short slick black hair. Think trinity from the matrix, she had the matching outfit also (see ros)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Shorty with some big C cup twins, nice arm tat (writing) - nothing distracting, cute smile, good english, wide hips. Still a good hot BODY/COOKIE. Mid to light skin color.
Recommendation: Yes
I bet the dough boy is packing some major cream.
I wanted to get some cookies last night. I had a nice time window but someone beat me.
I wanted to get some cookies last night. I had a nice time window but someone beat me. Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
Everybody likes HOT cookies out the oven.
  • Xan
  • 03-03-2019, 12:24 PM
My kind of cookie!
Nice review. Thank you Sir!
Nice.
Nice review!
I bet the 2 piece bathing suit is out and about, because of this warm weather. Have fun.
I bet the 2 piece bathing suit is out and about, because of this warm weather. Have fun. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
First good day of weather all week, may venture out and find myself at an AMP tonight
Are her Cs natural?
Freaking A man
  • DFWBB
  • 03-08-2019, 01:43 PM
Best Cookie?
Best Cookie? Originally Posted by DFWBB
Lots of good cookie throughout Dallas. Many choices. There is spinner cookie, big rack cookie, milf cookie, college cutie cookie, etc.