Has our community changed (again)?

I recall not too long ago that there was discussion about our community not welcoming posts by ladies (my interpretation) - some referred to as Austin Adorables. Yet, I see many thoughtful posts from Scarlett Rossi, JennsJolli, Victoria Lynn, Sue Nami, Mia Christine and others welcomed with cordial and considerate replies. Have we changed or was it always this way and I was oblivious? And yes, I acknowledge both things are possible.
I recall not too long ago that there was discussion about our community not welcoming posts by ladies (my interpretation) - some referred to as Austin Adorables. Yet, I see many thoughtful posts from Scarlett Rossi, JennsJolli, Victoria Lynn, Sue Nami, Mia Christine and others welcomed with cordial and considerate replies. Have we changed or was it always this way and I was oblivious? And yes, I acknowledge both things are possible. Originally Posted by saustin

YES - The Board HAS CHANGED A Wee Bit!!!!

Certain People Have Moved On Which Has ALLOWED

Us Ladies To Post Again, Without The FEAR Of

Being Ridiculed OR Belittled!!!!!

And I MYSELF Have Been Trying To Be A KINDER -

GENTLER LILLY!!!!!

Lets ALL COMMINGLE, AND Make The Board Be

Fun And Interesting!!!!!!

I am even writing posts now!
good answer Lilly and ditto!

And I MYSELF Have Been Trying To Be A KINDER -

GENTLER LILLY!!!!!

Lets ALL COMMINGLE, AND Make The Board Be

Fun And Interesting!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
I must have missed that, Lilly. Or did you just change in the last couple of weeks, ??? Always enjoy a good mind fuck with you, and you know it.

AND yes, FUN and Interesting is always FUN.
I'm just happy that Whimpers is gone.....at least for now. It's a much kinder community without him IMHO.
I must have missed that, Lilly. Or did you just change in the last couple of weeks, ??? Always enjoy a good mind fuck with you, and you know it.

AND yes, FUN and Interesting is always FUN. Originally Posted by fun2come

OK...YES It Is A NEW Concept, BUT I Am Working On IT!!!!!

OK...YES It Is A NEW Concept, BUT I Am Working On IT!!!!!
Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
It's working !!!