Encounter: Lisa

User ID: -
Date: 2/3/21
Name: Lisa
Phone: 412 394 0331
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://erie.skipthegames.com/female...e/495256709864
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Down by the bay.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, conversation, ROS.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde, shoulder length but tied up.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin MILF.
Recommendation: Yes
next ????
Were u the 6:00?
BECAREFUL SWIKgm,I hope THAT COUGH &LOSS OF WEIGHT ISNT COVID19,BUT NICE HONEST REVIEW BUT GET YOURSELF CHECKED TO.B.SAFE BUDDY
BECAREFUL SWIKgm,I hope THAT COUGH &LOSS OF WEIGHT ISNT COVID19,BUT NICE HONEST REVIEW BUT GET YOURSELF CHECKED TO.B.SAFE BUDDY Originally Posted by Blakeslee
She has had that hack for a while. I am surprised that you did not notice it on your visit, or maybe just not enough to mention.
Inquiring minds wanna know...what exactly is ROS???
BECAREFUL SWIKgm,I hope THAT COUGH &LOSS OF WEIGHT ISNT COVID19,BUT NICE HONEST REVIEW BUT GET YOURSELF CHECKED TO.B.SAFE BUDDY Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Ok Blakeslee...spill it...have to know WHY you have it out for Lisa so bad...its like EVERY POST that mentions her you are like on it like white on rice...what gives??? At least be honest and tell the group why you have such a hard on for her....its almost like you are obsessed with the girl...did she take away your birthday or something???
Yes blakeslee please do tell. Especially since Lisa hasn't seen you in 3 years? Or 4 years? And Lisa is not sick she has asthma. Asthmatic people cough. From what I have experienced with Lisa she is a very nice lady. Heart of gold. She definitely deserves all of the good reviews she has.
Ignore him...he likes the attention
Inquiring minds wanna know...what exactly is ROS??? Originally Posted by DAVIDB1123

ROS is the Rest Of the Story. You need to have premium access in order to read it. It gives a play-by-play description of what occurred during the encounter.
Mr Slee and ddot are working on a response.
Were u the 6:00? Originally Posted by Notuagain
  • Dn111
  • 02-05-2021, 03:34 PM
Lisa must have turned him down!!!