I believe Michael Cohen

I mean, the only thing they got him on lying about is protecting and lying for the current POS POTUS. He DID come out and say he was a nationalist, which is the same thing Nazis and KKK call themselves. So the racist part is believable as well.
If you do not give a fuck that your president is a crook, perhaps your IQ is on or below par with Forrest Gump. You can always tell idiots because they lack writing skills and must use memes
It sucks being right all of the time regarding lesser evolved primates.
For someone who claimed to have no interest, you seem like rather obessed little bitch now? LOL Like taking candy from a retard baby
  • ap2
  • 02-27-2019, 04:24 PM
All politicans are crooked.
I think my work is done here...Enjoy your stay!
I think my work is done here...Enjoy your stay! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
The only thing you have done is show people you're an ignorant pussy. And a little punk ass bitch of a man
Point out an example from either the George W or Obama admin, on the level of this wrongdoing, and you might have a point. Painting with a broad brush is always wrong.
  • ap2
  • 02-27-2019, 04:29 PM
It's true.
Then back your claim with evidence, or admit you're wrong. If it is true, there should be ample evidence, right?
  • ap2
  • 02-27-2019, 04:39 PM
It seems you can't understand someone else's view, which you are flawed. But if you want to have a genuine discussion about this I will be back in the states specifically dallas on April 19th. I will be having dinner that night at the mansion on turtle creek with my financial team. You are more than welcome to join but I will tell you that I do travel with an armed security team made of ex israeli commandos and they will put you down immediately if you try anything funny. So come out from the shadows if you want and if not no problem.
You made a claim. You have no evidence to BACK said claim. And I love your passive aggressive post, and I hang out in the open every weekend at Lone Star Park, and then Redneck Heaven afterward. Come see me if you dare, but if this is the best you can do, it will not work out any better for you. I do not need a security team.