URL / Website: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Louis.../LovelyLindsey
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Carrollton and Claiborne
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ,69
Hair Length and Color: Black curly to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Lindsey if Dominican and is absolutely stunning with very nice MM D and not an ounce of fat on her.
Recommendation: Yes
How much was the donation? PM me if you don want to post it here.
Please pm me donation as well
Same here please.
fs donation is comparable to the going rate of a tryst provider.
I met with Lindsey and she IS stunning, but to me,not the person in the photos. The woman I met was MUCH, MUCH darker and her face was a dead-ringer for a young Cindy Herron.

Her location is great and the in-call was very accommodating. I did not find her chatty or all that engaging, though. Maybe its different for others. I had a good time, but nothing that compelled me to return. I enjoyed the plump MM work, but it was the definition of Frankentitties.
I don’t know—I saw her last week—will post a review shortly—and she looked great—plus her service level is fantastic! I got so aroused watching my cock going in and out of her sweet mouth that I almost didn’t make it to the FS part!😈🔥😍
I don’t know Originally Posted by Trader0909
what dont you know?
did i give her a bad review?
i provided discrete observations and not unqualified reactions ("stunning", "amazing".... HOW? WHAT?)

I met her wanting to fall in love with her and looking for any excuse to throw money at her as a repeat. She gives a good FBSM and does some things others dont do, but tell me she isnt mocho toned instead of the pics that show a very light skinned latina body. She was very quiet and demure with me, which for me, was boring and unengaging. Doesnt make her bad, but when these reviews are helpful its because people are being honest and detailed
I can’t get a return text…. But I’ll keep trying
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed