URL / Website: NA
City: Hammond
State: Louisiana
Address: N Morrison
Activities: FBSM ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long/Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’6 long legs, thin, man made Cs.
Recommendation: Yes
Just as I had lost hope, I visited Sunshine again. This place is a can’t miss right now. I had seen Emily before and would recommend her but the other chick Wendy is smoking hot. Smoking hot! She gave below average service but she is so fucking hot, I didn’t give a shit. The place was crazy busy.
I saw Wendy a few days ago, & she's Incredibly HOTT!!!! She's close to a dream come true, lol.
Any descriptions of Wendy? Hammond is a good hr drive.
Any descriptions of Wendy? Hammond is a good hr drive. Originally Posted by SS2018
Early 30s. Petite. 100 lbs; half of that is in her implants. Cool long wispy hair. Pussy the size of a quarter.
Holy shit. Cold weather had me Linley. Just swing by and got them both. Review will come soon. Def worth a trip.
Wendy looks real good. Service so so.

Does Emily offer LFK? Saw on one review. Maybe he paid out the wazoos or hes very good looking. I saw but didn't get a good look at Emily
I'm a complete amateur at the amp scene. Is it okay to ask them to turn the lights up a bit. The couple times I've been its so dim. I wouldn't mind adding a 20 tip for the lights on.
Good luck with them understanding you
I'm a complete amateur at the amp scene. Is it okay to ask them to turn the lights up a bit. The couple times I've been its so dim. I wouldn't mind adding a 20 tip for the lights on. Originally Posted by SS2018
I took the towel off the lamp and saw them both and chatted with them in full white light. Both are still pretty but they are older looking. Wendy may even be late 30s. Emily is mid to late 40’s no doubt. No matter they are both great. It’s just too much traffic there now.
Good luck with them understanding you Originally Posted by Greatwhite
Ha. They understand more than they lead on to.

Light on? Stockings? Huh what yeah.

I tip you extra 400! Ok Ok ok.
Emily knows plenty of English.