My Favorite Dirty Joke

A girl is sitting at a bar. She is drinking and depressed.

She notices a guy down the way - he is drinking and depressed. Eventually they made their way down towards each other and began talking. At a certain point the guy asked her why she was so depressed. She responded, "My boyfriend dumped me because he said I was too kinky." He laughed a little, "That's so funny - my girlfriend just kicked me out of the house for being too kinky." They continued to drink and enjoy each other's company when finally the girl says, "Hey look, we're both adults, and apparently we have something in common; why don't we go back to my place and see what happens?" To which the guy says, "That sounds like a great idea."

They both leave and get to her apartment. She leaves him in the living room to go get more "comfortable." In the bedroom she changes out into a leather outfit, gets her handcuffs, her whips, a vibrator, a few butt plugs, some candles, etc. She goes back into the living room and the guy is putting on his hat and jacket and walking out the door.

"Hey!" she yells, "I thought we were going to get kinky!"

The guy looked back at her and said, "Hey, I fucked your dog and I shit in your purse. I'm outta here!"
Luv it lmaooooooo
  • klutz
  • 05-06-2013, 10:07 AM
roflmao... wtf... haha