Please help!! free to a good home

Hey ec members I figure Im am not the only animal lover on the board so I thought maybe someone would like to adopt the most adorable kitten.
I found her a week ago cold and all alone left for dead. I nursed her back to health and my best guess she is approaching 3 weeks old.
She is black and gray, up close she has the most amazing strips she almost reminds me of a baby tiger.
I would love to keep her but I already have two cats of my own.
If anyone is interested please let me know.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 444.jpg (24.2 KB, 366 views)
We have too many cats at our own place, so we sadly cannot currently take any more in. Hope someone is able to help out here though!
  • RGB93
  • 05-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Are your giving away your pussy free.
Wait for it. Wait for it. Wait for it.
So Boardman...

You don't say?! What else...

(Not sure about the cat:human years....)

What attracted him to you?

but... but...

In the felines defense.

But weren't you leading her on?

He said you had stalker-ish tendencies...

Though he did mention for some odd reason he beat three-sides by

We HEAR you Cassi. Hold up baby girl.

Don't get too excited though...

Come back Cassi.

Damn. She can run.

I'm... running... outta... breathe...

Thank God for locked doors.

Which has led us here.
Dude, that took you way more time than this site deserves. Funny as fuck, but can't you use your energy more productively? Solve the energy crisis? World peace? Hunger? Have some sex? Save a kitten?
Dude, that took you way more time than this site deserves. Funny as fuck, but can't you use your energy more productively? Solve the energy crisis? World peace? Hunger? Have some sex? Save a kitten? Originally Posted by theCFE
Any thread about me deserves everyone's full attention...
Thank Tebow the DNA tests were conclusive.
Pan fried kitty?
Dude, that took you way more time than this site deserves. Funny as fuck, but can't you use your energy more productively? Solve the energy crisis? World peace? Hunger? Have some sex? Save a kitten? Originally Posted by theCFE
If only DG could bring world peace through the use of memes.
Only by the grace of "Tebow.
Cassandra,

A few years ago I came home from a week’s vacation to find that a mother cat had kittens on my front porch. I guess with me being back home and coming in and out of the front door, she panicked and started moving the kittens. Long story short, she left one behind. I’m not a cat person, but didn’t want to risk bad Karma and simply let the kitten die, so I went to the vet, bought formula and started bottle feeding it. I still had a week of vacation left, so I started calling every cat lover I knew trying to give this little kitten away before I returned to work. I had no luck at all finding a home for it through my friends, so I put an add on Craigslist. I titled the ad something to the effect of, “I can’t care for this newborn kitten, Please Help! My phone blew up. I gave it to the first girl that offered to take it. But, I was amazed at the number of people that called. I guess there are a lot of people out there that would love to bottle feed a kitten. You might give it a try.
If you use that picture in the CL ad, it can't hurt.
  • zme
  • 05-04-2013, 12:09 PM
If you use that picture in the CL ad, it can't hurt. Originally Posted by theCFE
I don't know, it took all my powers of concentration to find the kitten in that picture...
But eventually I did spot the kitten beside some sort of milk delivery apparatus...
I'm still looking for the kitten.
Cassandra,

A few years ago I came home from a week’s vacation to find that a mother cat had kittens on my front porch. I guess with me being back home and coming in and out of the front door, she panicked and started moving the kittens. Long story short, she left one behind. I’m not a cat person, but didn’t want to risk bad Karma and simply let the kitten die, so I went to the vet, bought formula and started bottle feeding it. I still had a week of vacation left, so I started calling every cat lover I knew trying to give this little kitten away before I returned to work. I had no luck at all finding a home for it through my friends, so I put an add on Craigslist. I titled the ad something to the effect of, “I can’t care for this newborn kitten, Please Help! My phone blew up. I gave it to the first girl that offered to take it. But, I was amazed at the number of people that called. I guess there are a lot of people out there that would love to bottle feed a kitten. You might give it a try. Originally Posted by GymRat

Thanks GymRat that was the next step I was going to take, unfortunately she died this morning. Its was kinda devastating considering she was pretty much like an infant so small so sweet just like a real baby. I guess she was just to young to be away from her mom.
  • zme
  • 05-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Thanks GymRat that was the next step I was going to take, unfortunately she died this morning. Its was kinda devastating considering she was pretty much like an infant so small so sweet just like a real baby. I guess she was just to young to be away from her mom. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
That is really so sad to hear. It seemed like you were doing all the right things but I guess with a tiny little thing like that even the least stress like that may have been too much.
Reminds me of a long long time ago bringing two tiny twin kittens into my home and actually managing to raise them to adulthood.
If you are a fellow cat lover I am sure you must be saddened that you could not save her but you did your best.