I NEED ADVICE ON THE BEST WAY TO PLAY WITH MYSELF!!!!!

O.K well i'm leaving again in mid november, and again I won't get to have the pleasure of having good penis. So everyone im going to buy a bunch of toys. I need advice and input, don't be shy.

I have anal beads, but they are kinda a 2 person thing, and of course I have my Jackrabbit. I just tested it out about an hour ago. It was amazing..

I don't want to forget my skills while im gone. Any suggestions on toys will be awesome. Then I can test it out and tell you how it went.
I come in the portable and easy to carry model
I come in fun size
the Geniusman love doll will do the trick
My package comes with a bunny suit that I can assure you once you try it you won't leave home without me lol
Three words: Clone-a-Willy
Don't touch it......then have a raffle for the wild ride upon your return.
I like how the man thincks
Don't touch it......then have a raffle for the wild ride upon your return. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Well..that will learn me! Whenever I find myself doubting your prophet-ness...you utter pearls of wisdom such as this!!!!

Bianca, darling, my only advice would be to do what you gotta do & hurry on home to those that love ya!
I thinck what the prophet meant to say was an auction for the first session upon return , not a raffle.
I can loan you my 12" Dildo of Truth, but I'll need it back to slap people who get out of line here.
I vote for dearhunter's idea!
  • Omari
  • 10-22-2010, 06:42 AM
I thinck what the prophet meant to say was an auction for the first session upon return , not a raffle. Originally Posted by Htowner
No no no. The prophet said it correctly. It should be a raffle not an auction. That auction could get ridiculously high. Lol
Do they still sell that Harry Potter wand ?