Are people just ridiculously paranoid or stupid

I had a client show up then text me cops were nearby. And that's the last thing I heard. On top of this he had seen me before.

Just cause cops are somewhere in a close radius doesn't mean you are gonna end up on cops. Lol

Plus come on I'm like a queen slut. I'd make a horrible cop

Off my soap box for the day
On a funny side note. Anyone want to get frisked. Rofl
I'll frisk you again BA!
Some guys will say any and everything to get out of an appointment. Not too long ago a client on P411 sent me an appointment request and when I texted him shortly after to confirm we were on for later that day.. he literally replied with, "He died." Really??? Come on now. LOL
I hate it when that happens.
There is a cop car hanging around, and then there's those damn black helicopters!
I can't call cuz they are surely listening in on my cell.
No doubt they know my identity even with a burner phone.
Damn sure can't text.
Hell, I can't even rub one out with your pics instead cuz there's sure to be a Predator drone watching my every move!
It sucks!

Seriously though, it sucks for you but if he got spooked, for whatever the reason, it probably was for the best. Hopefully, he will make it up to you.
Some guys will say any and everything to get out of an appointment. Not too long ago a client on P411 sent me an appointment request and when I texted him shortly after to confirm we were on for later that day.. he literally replied with, "He died." Really??? Come on now. LOL Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

He was prolly caught by the SO.
Might not have really died.......yet.
I once had to walk by cops in the motel/hotel hall to get to my providers room. People need to stick with know providers and chill the fuck out.

You can frisk me anytime you sexy beautiful thing you!
he literally replied with, "He died." Really??? Come on now. LOL Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I just laughed so hard my boss came over to see what I'm doing! Cut it out that's some funny shit there!!!
I once had to walk by cops in the motel/hotel hall to get to my providers room. People need to stick with know providers and chill the fuck out.

You can frisk me anytime you sexy beautiful thing you! Originally Posted by seanj317

Lol exactly and thank you sweetie!
Some guys will say any and everything to get out of an appointment. Not too long ago a client on P411 sent me an appointment request and when I texted him shortly after to confirm we were on for later that day.. he literally replied with, "He died." Really??? Come on now. LOL Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

that's priceless.
He was prolly caught by the SO.
Might not have really died.......yet. Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Haha yeah I kind of figured that. Or he was just full of shit and literally didn't care what excuse he gave me.
So anyone want to be a federal boobie inspector. Roll

But seriously. I was angry about this but now it just makes me laugh and want to go to condom sense and get a sexy cop costume rofl
So anyone want to be a federal boobie inspector. Roll

But seriously. I was angry about this but now it just makes me laugh and want to go to condom sense and get a sexy cop costume rofl Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann

Which you should wear if you re-schedule with him
Which you should wear if you re-schedule with him Originally Posted by Clouddancer

Hahaha
I was gonna see sweet.treat69, but I died.