Grand prairie spa

Has anyone else been to the spa off carrier and Marshall. I read a review called grand prairie fun but it seems a little fishy. No offense to the poster just hear me out. He joined this month and has one post which is the review. So I'm just asking if anyone else has any Intel on this place. I drive by that intersection at least once a week and never noticed a spa. The review had some promising things in it so it would be a convenient place for me. Thanks guys
I have never seen one off Marshall I think they are talking about the one off Virginia street. It's a couple streets down on the left.
  • slap
  • 06-27-2020, 01:52 AM
Yeah there’s a place on Virginia. Kind of hidden. You’d have to know it was there
Alright good deal. Thanks yall
There was a foot spa off carrier parkway just south of 20 1 block in the shopping strip on the right. I had some fun there... I don't know if COVID 19 put them out of business or not.
The one on Virginia is about as good as it gets for subamps.
  • slap
  • 06-27-2020, 03:07 PM
There was a foot spa off carrier parkway just south of 20 1 block in the shopping strip on the right. I had some fun there... I don't know if COVID 19 put them out of business or not. Originally Posted by LookOutNow
I think they were open a few weeks ago when I grabbed something to eat in that shopping center
No offense taken. I was speaking of the one off Virginia but was following the rules to not be too specific. I've been lurking here for many years, I finally decided to create an account and post a review so I can read the ROS reports. I'll try and increase my activity on here so I can build some cred in the community.
Glad you didnt take offense man. Just wanted other guys thoughts on this place. I actually dropped by today. I walked in and there was a sign saying they would be back soon so I left. When I got to the car i saw a lady stick her head out the door. Looked dark inside.
I went by the place on Virginia once late in the afternoon and when I arrived I saw several {3) guys running into the spa. Several minutes later the open light went off so I called several times without an answer. They were about an hour away from closing time... I never went back
The last time I went a couple days ago got some lady that was tiny and kinda cute she had a doctor's coat on. She told me to bareback her at my own risk I left.
That applies to all bbing. She just actually said it out loud.