Sorry Norfolk.....I pass

Just too weird, too much bs. "I don't update my p411 vouches because I prefer to be discrete." was the kicker.

Sorry, if you refuse to provide a reference for the past year - there is NO good reason for that. It's not protecting your anonymity; it's demanding anonymity because you have shite refs (you rape beat steal rob short or stalk the providers and you just don't have a good ref) or you're gov't.

Maybe I'd have done better advertising on BP.
Damn girl. Being a little unfair aren't you? Letting one bad apple spoil the whole bunch sort of reasoning?
So, no stop in Norfolk? All or nothing?
That's right - no Norfolk. This mental widget was the capper. I am on the road to play and have a good time, not deal with dufus'. Sad but true. I'll probably roll through on my way north to dc & gotta say hi to miss b) but yeah - I'm no dentist to try and pull screening like a bad tooth. Nope, nope nope. Supposed to be grown damn people - act like it! I'm gonna go ride roller coasters instead.

It's ok My home state gave Belinda grief so it's only fair I get it in VA.

Fred says I am a bitch on wheels when I get all pissy and he will not have it. Opinionated aint he?
butthead your not supposed to do the roller coasters without me!!! fred isnt going to be a good companion for that...his ass will fall off.

im still coming home for a visit but will probably cut my visit short by a couple of days but am still coming to visit some of my regulars and if some of these other inquiries will set things in stone (hint hint upper 2 dudes!!!) that would make things easier on me...
Hi babee! I hope you give Norfolk another chance the next time you're in the area... if not, maybe Williamsburg? That would still be about 30 mins of a drive from where I'm at I was actually thinking about seeing you sometime in the future. I do remember EB referring you to me when I was in Biloxi while she was away. And all of her recommendations had been awesome and great!!! But I wanted to see her so bad.... I chose to wait instead So please re-consider, we need more hot southern women up here, hehehe
Miss B, Fred says we waited 6 weeks on you and we aint waiting no more. I told Fred he needs to learn to let things go, but Fred said he can't drop anything, he's not deciduous. (not sure I know what he meant by that)

Is "thinking about" VA's equivalent of TN's "fixin to"? I emailed all my appointments and I'm still keeping one in Williamsburg (is that you batman?). I'm just gonna play and do the tourist thing since I don't have to be in DC until the 16th.
Well, I hope you have a safe trip Babee and you give us VB/Norfolk boys another chance. I know times are tough in this area, but we can't have hot ladies like you skipping over us (although I'm sure the local ladies are pretty happy about it).

EB let's talk. Your dates changed which complicates things.
Now, who went and pissed off Babee? Seriously, if a guy can't come up with one reference in a years time, then they should stick to BP and any girl that sees guys without any screening is just an LE bust waiting to happen. Besides, using a ref (especially from P411) isn't giving up any personal info - it just gives your next hoped for lady a little reassurance that you are a legitimate hobbyist.
AMEN vic!!!

VBGENT check your PMs because i had already made you aware of my date changes and you didnt seem to have a problem with it then
I wish Babee but that's not me I'm actually meeting Tat this week and EB next week, LOL. I think that's about how much I can handle for now. But that doesn't mean I won't be seeing you in the near future. I'm going to keep my eye on you, hehehe
Sorry EB....you said you were canceling then you changed your mind again and said you were still coming. I didn't notice the date change or I would have mentioned it then. Looks like we can still work it out though.
Now, who went and pissed off Babee? Originally Posted by vicinms
You say that like it's rare or something.
Seriously, if a guy can't come up with one reference in a years time, then they should stick to BP and any girl that sees guys without any screening is just an LE bust waiting to happen. Besides, using a ref (especially from P411) isn't giving up any personal info - it just gives your next hoped for lady a little reassurance that you are a legitimate hobbyist. Originally Posted by vicinms
Fred says "Tell him brother."
I'm going to gag fred!

BUT OUR MS BOY IS COMPLETELY AGREEABLE!
I'm going to gag fred! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
Gotta catch him first