fake adds

• kbw10
  • 07-25-2011, 01:19 PM
Seems as though people have an idea that fake adds are only posted on BP or on EROS. Though true there are in fact fake adds everywhere. You just have to be smart enough to tell the real from the fake ones. Dont let one fake add or bad service mess it up for everyone on BP, Eros, or EECIE. There are many great and real providors that just do not prefer to be commented on to stay UTR. So remember do your research and do not miss out on something great because of one bad experience.
You waited 8 months to formulate that for your first post? Interesting...
  • Tetas
  • 07-25-2011, 01:46 PM
Ahh, come on IDMT, give him a break,
I stand behind him fully, great PSA (public service announcement)!

It's true, don't let one sour persimmon spoil the whole barrel!
Or something like that...can't quite remember what granny use to say.
I am wondering what is considered a "fake ad." A lady must have provider status to post on this website. I understand the need to screen on both ends of this hobby. However, how do you find the fake ads? I generally run the phone numbers associated with an ad to see what it pulls up on Google. It can pull up more than one lady using the same phone number. This does not mean they are fake. They are simply utilizing their assets.
It can pull up more than one lady using the same phone number. This does not mean they are fake. They are simply utilizing their assets. Originally Posted by Kitten
That's true on occasion, but in the majority of cases it usually means something else. A $9.99 anonymous disposable phone from CVS or Wal Mart is really not out of reach for most people to have their own.
Sometimes i advertise on BP under massage and not all of us are fake. There is alot of real legit people but also alot of fake adds. Im with you kbw-they are all over.
I am wondering what is considered a "fake ad." A lady must have provider status to post on this website. I understand the need to screen on both ends of this hobby. However, how do you find the fake ads? I generally run the phone numbers associated with an ad to see what it pulls up on Google. It can pull up more than one lady using the same phone number. This does not mean they are fake. They are simply utilizing their assets. Originally Posted by Kitten

I agree...my friends and I use the same phones. An extra phone bill is an expense we can cut out completely and it works for us. Just saying....
Good Point AlishaDonovan! I Stay Consistent on #'s/Info ....I Did However Have My Pix Posted In a BP ad I Could Not get Removed but NOT My # So The Person did NOT get Me @ The point of Arrival Lol! Kinda Dumb But I kept Tryin 2 Get it Reported...
As far as the Fake Ads go i know agentacys that use females profiles just to bulid them selves up, then do the betta switch so you have to know what you are walking into
As far as the Fake Ads go i know agentacys that use females profiles just to bulid them selves up, then do the betta switch so you have to know what you are walking into Originally Posted by Jaymi-lyn
I have seen this myself when I was screening out of state.Agency posting several girls under one phone number.I have my own phone for privacy reasons.I like to keep my information confidential.I feel by sharing a phone I will be allowing someone else access to my clientele.Also I enjoy sex-texting my gentlemen .This may make that difficult or a
little kinky when sharing a phone.

If ladies can keep their expenses low then they can keep their rates low.It is like sharing a incall. It makes good business since to cut your expenses in a safe way. I do believe that safe is the key word here and security should never be compromised for any amount, for either party.
I have said this before about BP, it is an advertizing tool. All users are responsible for screening. The same advice goes for all boards. If you choose to "take one for the team" and not screen; then do not come crying to us for it. If you do fall for a totaly fake ad then you did not screen.
  • kbw10
  • 07-27-2011, 09:47 AM
Actually yes that in 8 months is all I had to say. I am a female that advertises on BP. I actually have good reviews here on eccie but I did not ask for them because I do not advertise here. But I do enjoy reading things people post. And the alerts are great. But I personally just like to stay UTR and watch from the sidelines. I know of many women who are real on BP but I know the fake ones to. Most are easy to spot. I have also noticed a trend that women here are starting to blur there faces as we ladies on BP do. Is that because there adds are not really there picture? Or is it security reasons as the more intelligent ones on BP do? I have a great location and I have respectable neighbors and do not need issues of them recognizing me from a add here or on bp. And dont think women "house wives" do not know about these sites or neighboring businesses I just simply do not want them knowing who I am working next door. Just something to think about. Safety and security for myself and my clients are my top priority.
I blur my face to protect my identity. If you put it out there 100% then it becomes hard to deny it is you.
Come on now...give the hobbyists more credit than that! I think the majority of hobbyists are savy enough to do their research before TOFTT. Every once-in-awhile...someone takes the chance and has to buy the t-shirt! (lol)

If you look at the reviews...I think you'd find that most hobbyists don't let one or two rotten mangos spoil the whole crop as the review forum is full of BP providers.
Well I for one, appreciate this Public Service Announcement...

I deal with fake ads a little differently than most...pretty much like everything else I do...just gotta' be different... but I respond to fake ads with a fake private message. I give them a fake name with fake references aand a fake date so that way we keep it all fake...?

No wait. I don't do any of that....I don't thinck, I ..wait!...Why am i posting?

Oh, I 'member...because of the time wasted on this thread,

If I have to suffer. Everybody else does too. LOL!

Don't blame me. Blame the OP.

I blur my face to protect my identity. If you put it out there 100% then it becomes hard to deny it is you. Originally Posted by Kitten

Good point!