Anyone Want a Load from Biden?

Please, I implore you. If Obama is re-elected, please, please, pray for his safety!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ay_659899.html
  • CJ7
  • 10-31-2012, 03:00 PM
Id be interested in the full text/contents ... but 9 seconds means the words were edited, and in most cases shit you post turns out to be bullshit, if that much.
So you want the whole load. Ok. Thanks for sharing, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 10-31-2012, 03:09 PM
So you want the whole load. Ok. Thanks for sharing, CBJ7. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
no I want the full content of the speech to determine the proper context of the comment.

careful your gayness is showing "load" wise
You're the one who wants the "whole load", not me.
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2012, 03:14 PM
Anyone Want a Load from Biden?

.html Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You pulling it out your ass again?
  • CJ7
  • 10-31-2012, 03:15 PM
You're the one who wants the "whole load", not me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

youre an idiot

and heres the take about the comment directly out of the mouth of another idiot ..

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...the_whole_load

neither one of you idiots are honest enough to offer anything but an edited comment ...
Find it in context, and see if it sounds any less stupid. It won't.
Gays want the whole load..
  • CJ7
  • 10-31-2012, 03:37 PM
given the location, Forida, and the event, stump speech, and the edit of the comment to fit an agenda, a majority woman audience, I'd say the whole load was talking about the republican platform regarding abortion and social security ... when and if the entire comment comes into play, we'll see ... until then I'll consider the source and call it bullshit, if its not bullshit I'll recant my comment.

the end
Id be interested in the full text/contents ... but 9 seconds means the words were edited, and in most cases shit you post turns out to be bullshit, if that much. Originally Posted by CJ7

The words were not edited. The quote is below the video.
I have another question.. Do democrats ever actually go to a republican event and vice versa? What's the point of an event if not to reach folks. If you show up at an event, you're already pretty hard core. I've never ever been to a political election rally. Not ever. All I need are the debates. So what's the point?
  • CJ7
  • 10-31-2012, 03:52 PM
The words were not edited. The quote is below the video. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I wasnt talking about the words ... 9 seconds of a stump speech is called editing
Gotcha. I agree. Opinion has not changed on him though.
I would bet that 95% of attendees at political rallies are already supporters of the candidate holding the rally. The minority are there possibly to learn more about the candidate or to heckle the candidate. We've seen it on both sides of the aisle.