Moderator Candidates

Well, we have not heard from Col Zodiak for a while so I am assessing that we need to find a replacement for him. I personally would like someone that is firm, diplomatic and that has been a contributor in the South Texas forum for a while. I don't think that it can be an agency owner member in order to avoid any real or perceived conflict of interest.

My nominees are the following:

A) Hobby Lover
B) Jack Johnson
C) Mr Smith

Anybody else likes to nominate someone or self-nominate?
I expressed interest but doubt I would be selected.
  • AAG
  • 11-28-2015, 07:43 PM
I nominate Scrap
UTRSKR you are my choice, Smith doesn't have time. If not maybe RJ would be a good choice, whomever would eliminate this bullshit we have seen in the last two weeks. Regardless we need someone with real balls instead of internet balls.
  • SCRAP
  • 11-28-2015, 08:36 PM
I nominate Scrap Originally Posted by AllAboutGrk
I wouldn't know where to begin.

The original nominations sound good to me + UTRSKR.

Maybe even you AAG, RockChip, or Cifer.

All I could do is list who "should NOT" be a mod...

There are several Brothers that would be good mods,,, and a couple that would be just awful.

WAIT !!!! Is there a way I could get free pussy if I was a MOD ??? If so,,, I want the job.

I wouldn't know where to begin.

The original nominations sound good to me + UTRSKR.

Maybe even you AAG, RockChip, or Cifer.

All I could do is list who "should NOT" be a mod...

There are several Brothers that would be good mods,,, and a couple that would be just awful.

WAIT !!!! Is there a way I could get free pussy if I was a MOD ??? If so,,, I want the job.

. Originally Posted by SCRAP
I don't know if you would get free pussy being a Mod, but from what i have seen in the past you may have a plethora of mongers calling you a pussy.

Good luck whomever gets the gig.
  • SCRAP
  • 11-28-2015, 09:06 PM
I don't know if you would get free pussy being a Mod, but from what i have seen in the past you may have a plethora of mongers calling you a pussy.

Good luck whomever gets the gig. Originally Posted by guyzer0

Yeah,,,, from what I can see it looks like a thankless job where there's no way to win no matter what you do.

Fuck it. Good luck to whoever gets it

@captain1962, I appreciate the nomination bro but I can't do it due to a conflict of interest but we do need to have a beer one of these days.

I do think Jack Johnson would be s great moderator, he is very active, and the girls did mention he has "a pair". We have not have RGV representation for a while now.
I would be interested in helping out in any way I can. Just show me where these ban hammers are and I'll start swinging...lol, or am I????

Having RGV representation would be great too so we could have a mod that will stop you RGV guys from begging for any hot provider in CC to "COME ON DOWN!"

Cheers!
I nominate jack Johnson
Any mod assigned will already be an experienced mod! I've nominated Von Spieler!
  • SCRAP
  • 11-28-2015, 09:43 PM
I've heard good things about Jack Johnson....

He's a respected member. I second that nomination.

Wrong post!!
Any mod assigned will already be an experienced mod! I've nominated Von Spieler! Originally Posted by Optimator
Good nomination

I would also add

1 )Ffireman
2) CoachPaul2007
Ztonk

In this order for SoTX

Carry on
  • CIFER
  • 11-29-2015, 01:39 PM
I'm not a good candidate, I appreciate the fact that some would ever consider me as a choice, however I would respectfully decline the offer, there are better seasoned candidates and I believe they deserve a chance, especially if they are representing the RGV. I truly mean this guys, no joke here.