Quotes

• STF
  • 12-01-2015, 06:17 AM
Add one of your favorite quotes from anywhere. Just one quote per post but its ok to comeback and post more to keep this thread alive. Feel free to state why you like your quote.

Quote:

"I mean, can we all just get along"

-Rodney King about the LA riots

The relevancy here is about what is going on in this forum...I mean, can we all just get along.
"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

Bill Clinton
"I am not a crook."

On November 17, 1973, President Richard Nixon infamously denied any involvement in the Watergate scandal with his now timeless defense. Thing is, he was.
I Am that I Am.

God
I yam what i yam.

Popeye
  • STF
  • 12-01-2015, 09:32 AM
"I am the one who knocks"
Walter - Breaking Bad
"I am your father"

Darth Vader
"...the girls did mention he has "a pair"."

UTRSkr
"To all you chicken shits... Meet me at gators "

Unknown drunk badass
"So if you want to play with a woman and at some point have her stick a dildo up your ass, you're not gay!" - Optimator ( 4-29-15)
It's a hard row to hoe.
- Your Mom

"So if you want to play with a woman and at some point have her stick a dildo up your ass, you're not gay!" - Optimator ( 4-29-15) Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
"Nice one, Bruv"

Human Traffic
Savannah available in Corpus
If Single 1 can do it, why not me!

Call her (361) 866-9994 - she's my avatar!

Optimator- (10-15-2013),,, Was he her PIMP?
Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things: One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love. ~ Butch Hancock
He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up!

Khan Noonien Singh