Pimps At Play! Where are the MODs or are they part of the Pimpin?

See a pattern?

Do ya think the PIMP posting these Ads on these ladies has it cleared through ECCIE Staff that he has access to the accounts?

12-02 Danielxxx
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1568278

Nice to meet you! I am a new provider in the area. Hopefully, I can get better acquainted with all of you guys in the near future...

$200/hr GFE (full menu)
$300/hr GFE + Greek

Appointments scheduled through PM only!

11-20 Izabellxxx
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1558034 <= Thread Title? WHO is iNTRODUCING her?)

Hi, my name is Izabell! I'd really like to meet some you guys now that I'm back in Corpus Christi...

Donations:

$250/hr GFE
$200/hh GFE

...also, I'm available for doubles with Delilah361 on request!

Appointments are scheduled through PM only!

10-28 Yvonne361
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1536774

Hi boys! my name is Yvonne, I'm new to ECCIE and really want to meet some of you guys!

$200/hr GFE
$300/hr PSE

PM for appointments, please!

11-28 Dixxxie Ray
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1564653

Southern Sweetheart Dixxxie Ray will be running specials this weekend in CC!

$220/hr

Please use private messaging for appointments...

texxxassfilms appears to me alive and well pimpin as he has fo a long time now...........

Seems like it would be easy enough to verify and shut down if not authorized.....

So we can assume that El Gato is on the ball and these gals are age verified and independent?
I don't think anyone wants to play anymore. This has been driven into the ground, Give it a break, damn.
See a pattern?

Do ya think the PIMP posting these Ads on these ladies has it cleared through ECCIE Staff that he has access to the accounts?

12-02 Danielxxx

Nice to meet you! I am a new provider in the area. Hopefully, I can get better acquainted with all of you guys in the near future...

$200/hr GFE (full menu)
$300/hr GFE + Greek

11-20 Izabellxxx
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1558034 <= Thread Title? WHO is iNTRODUCING her?)

Hi, my name is Izabell! I'd really like to meet some you guys now that I'm back in Corpus Christi...

Donations:

$250/hr GFE
$200/hh GFE

10-28 Yvonne361

Hi boys! my name is Yvonne, I'm new to ECCIE and really want to meet some of you guys!

$200/hr GFE
$300/hr PSE

11-28 Dixxxie Ray

$220/hr

texxxassfilms appears to me alive and well pimpin as he has fo a long time now...........

Seems like it would be easy enough to verify and shut down if not authorized.....

So we can assume that El Gato is on the ball and these gals are age verified and independent?
Originally Posted by Whispers
You're moms a pimp...and she goes to college.
Shut the fuck up.

We don't need your troll ass pissing in our sand box.
You got me pegged totally wrong. I do not manage those girls as someone has already pointed out in previous threads. They have someone else they deal with.
They are smoking hot and fuck like earthquakes.

Who cares if they have someone helping them? It's their business, let them run it.
+1 Moondoggie - I don't really care if a girl is managed or not as long as I don't have to run into the guy(s).

However, I do not appreciate people accusing me or even lumping me in with a group or girls that I no longer associate with.
Thanks for the image TAF.

I'd like to meat those four in a room and associate all over them.
I don't care if they are managed either....

I do care that it's being done within the guidelines of the board so that we know that she is not a minor.
See a pattern?

12-02 Danielxxx

$200/hr GFE (full menu)
$300/hr GFE + Greek

11-20 Izabellxxx

Donations:

$250/hr GFE
$200/hh GFE

10-28 Yvonne361

$200/hr GFE
$300/hr PSE

11-28 Dixxxie Ray

$220/hr

Originally Posted by Whispers

Guideline #1: "Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences."

Guideline #4: "Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff."

Guideline $31: "Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected."

I have added the emphasis to the quotes from the guidelines. Whispers, it appears to me that you are in violation of at least these three guidelines. You have been a member here since very early on. If you have actual evidence of TAF or ElGato abusing the board, you should report it to the admin staff. None of the regular members of these forums can either substantiate your claims or do anything about it. Please stop these attacks against TAF and our moderator. Thank you.
Well that is a lot more persuasive than me telling him to shut the fuck up.

And after reading the guideline I apologize to anyone I offended. I guess except Whisper, who can still kiss my ass.
Guideline #1: "Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences."

Guideline #4: "Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff."

Guideline $31: "Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected."

I have added the emphasis to the quotes from the guidelines. Whispers, it appears to me that you are in violation of at least these three guidelines. You have been a member here since very early on. If you have actual evidence of TAF or ElGato abusing the board, you should report it to the admin staff. None of the regular members of these forums can either substantiate your claims or do anything about it. Please stop these attacks against TAF and our moderator. Thank you. Originally Posted by tandyscone
Don't bother throw your hat in the ring to be a mod anytime soon. Your understanding of the guidelines and how they apply in regards to my posts in this thread or rather off base. However there's plenty of violations and almost every thread of the nature that you're describing if you look at the way people respond to my post!
Don't bother throw your hat in the ring to be a mod anytime soon. Your understanding of the guidelines and how they apply in regards to my posts in this thread or rather off base. However there's plenty of violations and almost every thread of the nature that you're describing if you look at the way people respond to my post! Originally Posted by Whispers
Your mom wants to throw her hat in the ring to be a mod... But after she gets out of college.
Don't bother throw your hat in the ring to be a mod anytime soon. Your understanding of the guidelines and how they apply in regards to my posts in this thread or rather off base. However there's plenty of violations and almost every thread of the nature that you're describing if you look at the way people respond to my post! Originally Posted by Whispers
Oh great, wonderful, wise Whispers, please enlighten me. Please explain to me how what you have posted has not been slamming and bashing both TAF and ElGato. Please explain to me how posting in these forums is more appropriate than reporting to the admin staff. Please explain to me how your posts do not exhibit hostility toward our local moderator. I humbly await your gracious wisdom.
Oh great, wonderful, wise Whispers, please enlighten me. Please explain to me how what you have posted has not been slamming and bashing both TAF and ElGato. Please explain to me how posting in these forums is more appropriate than reporting to the admin staff. Please explain to me how your posts do not exhibit hostility toward our local moderator. I humbly await your gracious wisdom. Originally Posted by tandyscone
Your middle school teacher should have done a better job with reading comprehension..... You might go question her on why you don't understand the guideline. It's rather simple but as you displayed in another thread you definitely have a comprehension issue.

Questioning members or pointing out the ineffectiveness of a MOD is not slamming or bashing. You would be surprised at the number of contacts I've received from members that did not know it was even ALLOWED to question a MOD.

I use no foul or disrespectful language in dealing with either and my comments are based in the information presented her in areas that are accessible to those reading.

My opinion alone on a situation is not going to change anything. When others see that it is possible for someone to question what is reported here, even questioning the MODs, they often do exactly as you suggest and when enough people question things it gets the attention of staff.

DH's comment that you "get the community you deserve" covers a lot of things..... one of them being that if you allow yourself to be spoonfed shit by people telling you it's pudding.... then you get far more shit in the future....